Swallowing

I've had a cum fetish for a long time now, so in my house cum always gets swallowed or worn. Not necessarily swallowed immediately, since snowballing is fun and cum-flavored kisses are enjoyable. As a practical matter k9 cum gets swallowed pretty fast since wearing it isn't really an option, but I do like the look of a woman with human cum on her face, tits, and/or dripping out of her cunt, and I enjoy wearing cum myself at times. Creampie cleanup is the norm in my household.
Jesus Christ woman… are you trying to get me to propose? 😉😂😍

I've had a cum fetish for a long time now, so in my house cum always gets swallowed or worn. Not necessarily swallowed immediately, since snowballing is fun and cum-flavored kisses are enjoyable. As a practical matter k9 cum gets swallowed pretty fast since wearing it isn't really an option, but I do like the look of a woman with human cum on her face, tits, and/or dripping out of her cunt, and I enjoy wearing cum myself at times. Creampie cleanup is the norm in my household.
I have a similar rule in my house. Cum is not to be wasted, either worn or swallowed. Hahaha!

Aside from my own, Ive only tasted dog and I definitely didn't want to waste any. If given the chance I wouldn't pass up swallowing cum from any animal especially from a zebra.... their loads are enormous and look so thiccc

Why, surely! At the very beginning I didn't want to for a long time, had it on my hands several times and everywhere else, but my head said to me, you're definitely not going to do that, it's ugh and it must taste disgusting.
But curiosity eventually won out and yes, it's just awesome, maybe because it's still something forbidden that a girl "isn't allowed to"..:unsure::p
:love:
:gsd_laughing::love:

I'm a guy and I can tell you right now that there's no way in the world I'm going to swallow anybody's cum. Having said that, the most blissful sensation in the world is having a woman suck your dick hard as you're cumming in her mouth. Maybe that's hypocrisy, but it's just me and I can't change that.

I'm a guy and I can tell you right now that there's no way in the world I'm going to swallow anybody's cum. Having said that, the most blissful sensation in the world is having a woman suck your dick hard as you're cumming in her mouth. Maybe that's hypocrisy, but it's just me and I can't change that.
It’s not hypocritical… it’s should b normal. I wouldn’t think a guy would like it.. I do tho.. lol🥰🌹

It’s not hypocritical… it’s should b normal. I wouldn’t think a guy would like it.. I do tho.. lol🥰🌹
There are plenty of guys on this board who drink dog cum, human cum and most probably many other kinds of cum. I don't judge, but that's not for me.

As for me I'm just grateful to all of the angels who have swallowed my seed. I've tasted my own cum and I didn't like it very much. :cool:

There are plenty of guys on this board who drink dog cum, human cum and most probably many other kinds of cum. I don't judge, but that's not for me.

As for me I'm just grateful to all of the angels who have swallowed my seed. I've tasted my own cum and I didn't like it very much. :cool:
I understand that… 4 me I like the taste (most times)…it’s also a nice thing when the guy appreciates me. 🌹

I've always gravitated toward women who cum a lot with every orgasm. I love licking, sucking and slurping every drop of her, then making her cum again...and again...and again to get more.
OR, she can rubfuck herself on my tummy while I play with her ass, and cum as much as she can on my tummy...oh, how I love that.

I've always gravitated toward women who cum a lot with every orgasm. I love licking, sucking and slurping every drop of her, then making her cum again...and again...and again to get more.
OR, she can rubfuck herself on my tummy while I play with her ass, and cum as much as she can on my tummy...oh, how I love that.
👍🏻💋

Oh yes i like that all..delicius 😊

Back