Swallowing

I actually semi-recently tried human cum for the first time, on the condition he sweetened it with pineapples. Even with that, I gotta say, it tasted like salty boogers and even though I tried I really couldn't swallow it. I haven't tried dog cum yet but a friend of mine who has tried (and enjoys) both highly recommends dog cum over human cum, so I'm excited to give that a try eventually.

Pussy cum though, yeah I don't waste a drop of that 😇
How do you know what boogers taste like though!?

I actually semi-recently tried human cum for the first time, on the condition he sweetened it with pineapples. Even with that, I gotta say, it tasted like salty boogers and even though I tried I really couldn't swallow it. I haven't tried dog cum yet but a friend of mine who has tried (and enjoys) both highly recommends dog cum over human cum, so I'm excited to give that a try eventually.

Pussy cum though, yeah I don't waste a drop of that 😇
Oh and I can’t really say the same for the taste of dog cum. I prefer the taste of human male cum to dog male cum but then again I also said I believe it’s an acquired taste… I do however still have to acquire that taste even though I’ve been swallowing dog cum since February this year. I will say it’s an incredible turn on to me though to swallow our dog’s cum. Just the “filthy” idea of it alone gets me off really good!

Pussy cum… Now THAT I CAN totally agree with ALL the time!!!!!

I totally LOVE swallowing human male cum although I see it as an acquired taste and in the very beginning first had to get used to that peculiar taste but I don’t find it horrible at all. In fact, quite the opposite AND the taste turns me on incredibly!

I’m not yet fully accustomed to the taste but I still do love swallowing every drop of our dog’s cum when I jerk him and suck him off. I think it’s the “filthy” nature and the realizing of it being a dog’s cum that turns me on so most to swallow his dog cum. Therefore, if I ever get the chance with any other dogs I’ll swallow their cum instantly too!
Wonderful to hear that you have accustomed to swallowing both human and dogcum. and that you now love it, KnotWifeyMumKS697 :) Let's hope you will get your chance soon with other dogs. Good luck and have fun!

Wonderful to hear that you have accustomed to swallowing both human and dogcum. and that you now love it, KnotWifeyMumKS697 :) Let's hope you will get your chance soon with other dogs. Good luck and have fun!
Thank you so much for saying all this and all the positivity. Most appreciated! Well I’m not fully accustomed yet, to the taste that is but I still LOVE swallowing dog cum! Just the mere thought of having a dog cock in my mouth gets me off most easily! Oh I SO hope to stroke and suck off other dogs soon!

Thank you so much for saying all this and all the positivity. Most appreciated! Well I’m not fully accustomed yet, to the taste that is but I still LOVE swallowing dog cum! Just the mere thought of having a dog cock in my mouth gets me off most easily! Oh I SO hope to stroke and suck off other dogs soon!
Hi KnotWifeyMumKS697, it is my pleasure to support you to pursue your dreams and make life better for both humans and animals. You enjoy it to the fullest and when it is consensual the dog and hopefully many more dogs will enjoy it just as much. :) The taste of cum will taste bettrer and better, no doubt about it and perhaps you will try another animal one day too, who knows. Have fun and keep us informed about the progress you will make!

When I was young I was always waiting my mom to go somewhere and I loved to suck our German shepherd but since then I never had the experience to do it again now the only time I can try the taste of cum is my own when I stimulat my prostate I really want to try dog cum again and I am very curious about human cum I hope one day to get some courage and go on a gay date and have my mouth full with cum

well, don't mind drink man's cum. I wonder how different taste between men and dogs...

A dog tastes like salt and loose change and has the consistency of water. It's extremely unpleasant in your mouth and I have no idea how anyone swallows it 😬 Human cum is so much nicer.

Rather let your dog cum inside your body where you can feel his warmth course through you. In your mouth is just a waste imho.

A dog tastes like salt and loose change and has the consistency of water. It's extremely unpleasant in your mouth and I have no idea how anyone swallows it 😬 Human cum is so much nicer.

Rather let your dog cum inside your body where you can feel his warmth course through you. In your mouth is just a waste imho.
BLASPHEMY! Doggy cum is delicious!

I've never swallowed dog cum. I would if given the opportunity, at least to try. I've definitely have swallowed my share of guy cum being a bi bottom. But I love it best going straight down my throat as if I don't have a choice.

Have not had the chance for K9 or horse, have had mine from wife's creampie, and from a human 30 +years ago. Looking forward for a chance of K9 or horse.

Back