Swallowing

I’m a straight male, but recently I’ve become obsessed with eating my gf out immediately after cumming inside her…and ever since she also wants me to cum on her ass, belly, tits and face and lick it off…we’ve covered 3 out of 4 so far ;)

I've always gravitated toward women who cum a lot with every orgasm. I love licking, sucking and slurping every drop of her, then making her cum again...and again...and again to get more.
OR, she can rubfuck herself on my tummy while I play with her ass, and cum as much as she can on my tummy...oh, how I love that.
I am absolutely the same 😈

i have a crazy compulsion to suck dick... animal or human, love doing blowjobs, play and swallow the tasty cum after the hot dick explodes in my mouth.
I don't know why, but I have this compulsion too, although I've only sucked one dog so far, I feel like sucking all kinds of "male" animals, even considering myself a hetero man (I think), imagining the testicles is also something that makes my mouth water!

Cum is a thing best swallowed!!!! ANY cum or spermatozoa!!!! I can’t EVER get enough of it I just want MORE of the stuff!!!!!!!! I even cup my pussy AFTER breeding then enjoy it from my hand and fingers!!!!!!!! Also totally LOVE putting MY face in the sheets or the puddles on the floor kissing, licking and sucking it up for all I’m worth!!!! Then there’s the countless blowjobs I’ve administered - animals AND human - as I totally absolutely LOVE sucking ANY cock!!!!!!!! Dog cum, horse cum, sheeps cum, goats cum, pony cum, donkey cum, llama cum, cum from bulls, had it all!!!! Even pigs cum I have like a container/bucket handy underneath me or of it’s another girl under them to catch up all that copious amounts of pig cum to enjoy afterwards!!!!!!!!
Do you really like cum? :) :cool:

No I didn’t forget them as I haven’t had them but OK make fun of me it’s OK
I wouldn't make fun of you, because actually, I think it's magnificent. I find your desire to drink so receptive, instinctive, feminine that makes me enchanted by you

I've only tasted human cum, including my own, a few times and did not like it at all.
That being said, I'd try it again for the sake of swapping good head with a buddy.
I've swallowed dozens of loads of dog cum and had no problem with it.
Would definitely try it again. And again. And again.....

Who doesn't mind swallowing their lovers cum i really like it but i know a lot that dont or won't but i have only had human and 2 separate dogs
I totally LOVE swallowing human male cum although I see it as an acquired taste and in the very beginning first had to get used to that peculiar taste but I don’t find it horrible at all. In fact, quite the opposite AND the taste turns me on incredibly!

I’m not yet fully accustomed to the taste but I still do love swallowing every drop of our dog’s cum when I jerk him and suck him off. I think it’s the “filthy” nature and the realizing of it being a dog’s cum that turns me on so most to swallow his dog cum. Therefore, if I ever get the chance with any other dogs I’ll swallow their cum instantly too!

Last edited:
I totally LOVE swallowing human male cum although I see it as an acquired taste and in the very beginning first had to get used to that peculiar taste but I don’t find it horrible at all. In fact, wie the opposite AND the taste turns me on incredibly!

I’m not yet fully accustomed to the taste but I still do love swallowing every drop of our dog’s cum when I jerk him and suck him off. I think it’s the “filthy” nature and the realizing of it being a dog’s cum that turns me on so most to swallow his dog cum. Therefore, if I ever get the chance with any other dogs I’ll swallow their cum instantly too!
You are amazing

Back