sucking dog dick

I enjoy slurping on dog cock every once in awhile. My mouth isn't the preferred place to have one of my boys, but when I do go down on them, I like to have them sit on the edge of the sofa or bed and slide on in between their front legs. I usually got to control them from riding my face by keeping a hand on their back and hind leg. I got a gag reflex, so they can only dig their front paw's claws into my shoulders while I work on them.
Damn that sounds hot! Wish I could see that 😕

you can always find a stray dog to suck off in a discrete location lol in houston we have this place in the hood where i live that people dump dogs every day and they are just running wild and un nutered it often leads to cannibalism which is depressing to think about i dont know where you live but do some research about a place in a bad area in your city where people dump dogs and you could explore your sexuality threw that
i wish i was in houston :p

That sounds sketchy as hell. I'm not about to drive down to the hood to suck some dog dick. lol. I'd be more apt to feign an interest in dog breeding, or start a dog sitting service, but I work full time. Imagine those happy clients though. lol
Hahaha

Back