sucking dog dick

very very very much. I actually perfected my blow job skills when a younger man on my families Husky. Its been a couple years since my last furry lover but i miss sucking on dog dick all the time!!

Yes, I do.
It took a few times before I was brave enough or comfortable enough to try it though. I didn’t enjoy being penetrated and felt sorry for the guy as he was always eager to impale me. I’d let him go through the motions of mounting until engorged and he calmed and then slide from underneath and begin to save the clean up! First was a tentative lick and then I just thought well, you’ve kissed his cock so why not put it in your mouth? I was so nervous and all sorts of things were going through my mind but once it was in and I could feel him spurting in my mouth and I didn’t mind the taste I absolutely fell in love with deep throating his cock. And he was happy with it too. Face down with my bum in the air he would rim me (he knew what I liked before I did) whilst I stoked myself to ejaculation, he lapped it up with a passion and then we’d cuddle on the bed or mat afterward.

I have not tried ye but my partner has sucked several dogs. I am new to zoo but dam it gets me wet..

are there others males or females i dont care that enjoy sucking dog dick? pitbull or weiner dog big or small it doesnt matter do yall enjoy it
I enjoy sucking dog cock, I do it whenever I am able, I have done it with mastiffs, black labs, huskies, German shepherds, golden retrievers, newfoundlands, rottweilers, chihuahuas, pomeranians, keeshonds, Collies, and mutts.

I prefer large breed, but I usually end up doing it as long as I have possible, everything about it is a turn on and only wants me to keep doing it.

Back