sucking dog dick

are there others males or females i dont care that enjoy sucking dog dick? pitbull or weiner dog big or small it doesnt matter do yall enjoy it
I was down bad one night for a friend's dog and no one was home, he had already shown interest in me before so I decided to repay the favor. I started sucking but he got to excited and ended up pulling away before trying to mount me.

Never had access to an intact dog to try it. My wife isn't zoo, and I don't know how I'd justify getting an un-neutered dog, so probably not something that's going to happen. I have zero interest in getting mounted, but I'd definitely like to try sucking one off.
I feel the same. And even just to watch.

I think the smell would repulse me, I have a very sensitive nose, and have smelled doggy cock before. It was not enticing enough for me to suck it.

I've tried a few times with various levels of success and failure. I don't know why I'm attracted to larger male dogs but I am. And most of the time it's more of a comfort companionship thing. But every once in a while I like to help a good boy get his rocks off and he usually returns the favor.

Back