sucking dog dick

When I first discovered my interest in dogs, the thought of sucking dog dick repulsed me. It didn't take long for that feeling of disgust to turn into a feeling of extreme lust.
I haven't sucked dog dick, but the "dirtiness" of it puts it at the top of my want-to-try list.

Have only been fortunate enough to do it twice but both times were insanely arousing, my heart was besting out of my chest in the most incredible state that drove me to do it. I felt so naughty and i was so incredibly surprised at how amazing it tasted 🀀 would love to try it again hopefully some time soon!

Also im new here hi!!

I only sucked dog dick when I first started experimenting with my dog when I was around 12 or so. It was quite hot thinking back but haven’t tried it since

The one time I was able to was amazing! the taste is so addicting, sadly it was during dogsitting for a friend who I moved away from a few years ago and haven't had the chance to again yet

The texture is so smooth. It's way more pleasant to suck than a humans is IMO, its even more arousing if you like that "musky dog smell" that sorta intensifies in those regions down below. As for the taste. To some its an acquired one. Others can't get enough of it, and a select few may even find it it's gross tasting and avoid oral. Personally I love every bit of the experience

Its okej sweetie πŸ€—. I didnt get angry or anything 😊. Beacuse i understood that. But i Still am glad that you could think so high about meπŸ€—. Thanks again😘πŸ₯°

I prefer being mounted but sucking is a close second. I love playing with their sheaths and rubbing behind their knot. Getting them to squirt precum on my face and in my mouth before their full cock is exposed is incredibly arousing. For me there usually isn't enough time or Im in the wrong place to get fucked so I have to settle for having my head humped... no complaints of course. Taking a dog cock in my mouth up to their knot while he frantically humps is just as sexy as getting fucked. He still gets off and I get to drink his cum. Win win

I LOVE sucking, it's my favorite sexual thing to do 1 on 1 actually. However I’m not very submissive, when I suck it's more for my enjoyment than his.
Hey Knottymomma99, I know we went our different ways last time, but I'd like to give it another go. I want to fulfill those little desires we spoke of.

Back