Stupid Question Incoming!

nomc1996

Tourist
So I have a potentially stupid question; what are some good videos for learning how to be intimate with a female dog? I only ask because I’m more of a visual learner.

I’m pretty well versed on male, but I read the guides and past experiences of men with females, and I just can’t wrap my mind around it very easily. If it isn’t obvious, I’ve never had intercourse with a female, but I’d love to try. Of course, I would hate to cause *any* discomfort, so I’d like to know what to expect before jumping right in.

Thank you for reading and bearing with me!

Aww. That does not qualify for the "stupid level" in here. Go have a look at the "request" section 🤣

I think all the instructables are written text. Go read them as they have good information, ideas and errors to avoid.

Consider all animals will come down to individuals and their own kirks and tastes, so a video might not be effective for an example.

However, go to the MF section and try to pick personal videos from trusted members.
As I say, do not take them as something that should work for you and a first time, as those videos will have animals that already know the drill.
But still, see how they do and the reactions.
Then you will have the best part. Trying and discovering what she likes the best 😁

So I have a potentially stupid question; what are some good videos for learning how to be intimate with a female dog? I only ask because I’m more of a visual learner.

I’m pretty well versed on male, but I read the guides and past experiences of men with females, and I just can’t wrap my mind around it very easily. If it isn’t obvious, I’ve never had intercourse with a female, but I’d love to try. Of course, I would hate to cause *any* discomfort, so I’d like to know what to expect before jumping right in.

Thank you for reading and bearing with me!
GoatToBeLoved gave you the best answer. I would also include learning her body language.

Back