Small Breast Lovers?

Honestly I think I prefer the mid to smaller side not only for aesthetics but also for the sake of not worrying about the problems that come with larger breasts. I have two friends on opposite sides of the spectrum and wow it looks tough with the shoulder and back pain. But boobs are boobs and boobs are good. Should be proud of your natural size unless they’re causing health issues since they’re always beautiful in unique ways.

For me, I like them all.. Its more about individual beauty than preference of size. Details are what catches my attention... a cute birthmark, or a freckle placed just right.. Things like that..

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
They're so sexy as well, enjoy your body!

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.
VERY attractive! I personally LOVE small breast, soo sexy and fine. Expecially if on girls not too tall (I am tall and robust, on the other hand :))

I never had any complaint about my smaller breast size.
I think there is always somebody that gets turned on by how we look.
Trust me, whether or not they all admit it, most straight/bi guys on the planet don't really care all that much about breast size.

Besides, every cultured person knows that the butt is all that REALLY matters
lol

Trust me, whether or not they all admit it, most straight/bi guys on the planet don't really care all that much about breast size.
I agree.
As far as I am concerned, I really care much more about the shape and beautifulness of a woman's pussy. Unfortunately you don't get to know that before you get a bit intimate with her :))) Even if I think along the years I developed some skill to guess the shape of the pussy (expecially little labia) from the aspect of her body and face :))) It may sound funny, but most of the times I guess it right... :)))

I agree.
As far as I am concerned, I really care much more about the shape and beautifulness of a woman's pussy. Unfortunately you don't get to know that before you get a bit intimate with her :))) Even if I think along the years I developed some skill to guess the shape of the pussy (expecially little labia) from the aspect of her face :))) It may sound funny, but most of the times I guess it right... :)))
now there's a gambling game they don't have yet in Vegas lol

Back