Small Breast Lovers?

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
I love small boobs!! Do you have puffy nipples? A sexy as fuck combination!!!

I'm a boob man, so it really doesn't matter if they are small, big, one of each (lol), color, areola size, nipple size... I LOVE boobs.
Having said that. I really enjoy semi-firm, B cup with erect nipples. Otherwise, I love a woman who enjoys having her boobs played with and nipples sucked, pinched, and pulled.
I could play with boobs all day!
Fuck, now I'm aroused...

I'm a boob man, so it really doesn't matter if they are small, big, one of each (lol), color, areola size, nipple size... I LOVE boobs.
Having said that. I really enjoy semi-firm, B cup with erect nipples. Otherwise, I love a woman who enjoys having her boobs played with and nipples sucked, pinched, and pulled.
I could play with boobs all day!
Fuck, now I'm aroused...
Mother natures all natural stress balls

Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Totally my preference. I dated a gal that was AA cup. Not an issue at all. Finding a zoo partner has been more challenging!

Hi there

I love very tiny girls with very small tits above all

Hi there

100% love all breasts 😁

Hi there

Really?? I prefer them smaller, big tits just seem rediculous and when I see em all I can think "damn, her back must be killing her 24/7"... Plus smaller tits are a good handful, they're always perky and just all round look and feel better... Surprised no one complimented you on em yet 🙁

Hi there

I honestly find small breasts way more sexy!! Not something I normally throw out there, but since you asked!

Don't feel shy about it. As a guy, if I see a girl with huge tits, yes I look, but more for the novelty than because I like them more, because I don't.

Thinking about this reminds me that I just had a dream recently of a girl with small breasts taking her shirt off, and in the dream, she was actually with some beefcake of a guy.. started out as such a good dream and left me waking up pissed off! 😆

i'm intereste to see all these responses!! It got more attention and positivity than I thought it would. It's a great community around here!

I do feel a little better about myself and I will admit I'm considering a boob job just to appease society's standard but I realize taht's stupid... i just should love who I am and it might take sometime but I'm glad to know people out there would find someone like me attractive
Stay natural.

Hi there

Them small breasts ars totally my fav. Do not be shy about them.

Back