Small Breast Lovers?

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
Sometimes I find that I actually prefer smaller breasts, they're cute!

Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

I prefer small breast tbh

I hate the misogyny with society at larges' attitude that women need to look a certain way to be attractive

The whole warrior women in chainmail bikinis concept is cringe worthy in my opinion.

Society as a whole needs to get with progress and allow women to have a positive body image regardless of their genetics/social situations/etc.

As most have previously responded, it's more attitude than anything else that's attractive.

Though my preference is towards those on the smaller side, I find all sorts attractive, especially if they're proud of themselves.

Hi there

Small breasts are just as great as big ones.

Hi there

I would much rather have a woman with small breast, and almost every guy I know thinks the same. We have a couple who are the bigget the better but not me 🙂

Hi there

Hi there, Women with small breasts are the sexiest in my eyes.

Hi there

I definitely prefer to suck smaller boobs, best with nice hard nipples, I always spend hours sucking them :love:

I can relate! I use to hattteeee my small boobs i was so self conscious about them finally i got implants and they were done so good and omg the confident boost i get from compliments!! I love. Now as for boobs with other girls im kinda a hypocrite cause I actually like smaller boobs with others just didnt on myself.
Do you by chance care to share a before and after 🤔

Hi there

I think Small breasts are so underestimated, If I had to choose I would choose smaller titties.

Hi there

Hey dear, I´m so sorry that I´ve read your post even some time earlier. I can feel with you when you talk about your emotions. I don´t know if it´s really helpful now to tell you that you don´t have to worry ;)
Smile and try to like and love your body and soul so it´s easier to acceppt that you are who you are. And that´s good. And you´re a right and lovely person with a wonderful body.
And at least.... I can tell you for sure, that I like smaller breasts. And I think I´m not the only one at all.

send you force and love and best wishes to you from Hamburg

hugs ;) p.s. head up high ;)

Back