Small Breast Lovers?

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
Well i love boobs no matter the size small or big ones...the most important is to be in a good size compared to the rest of the body ( i hope you understand what i mean ) . All boobs sizes are attractive so dont e shy about ou boobs be proud of them and be proud of yourself:)

Don't feel too bad about it - I've considered getting a penis enlargement myself as I am slightly under 6 inches. But yeah, don't let yourself get surgery over appeasing others who don't appreciate you as you are.
I like small boobs, but I like my wife's big boobs too. There's more surface area to play with.

I find realistic breasts to be the best <3 I'm not a fan of those over enlarged breasts you see sometimes, but itty bitty breasts have so much love from me, particularly if the woman is shorter too.

Damn, edited it once already, and STILL forgot to say I'd have jumped her bones if she'd offered - she was definitely a hottie on my scale. It's just I thought her horse was even hotter.
A story about gorgeous females :

Way out in the country side was two big farms about a mile and a half apart.
On one lived this Old man who had a gorgeous daughter, but her father, strict
as he was, never allowed her out much.
On the other farm lived a young man about her same age, and they started
trying to get together, but her dad wouldn't hear of it. They got together a few
times when they could, but only long enough to talk a minute and hold hands or kiss.
Well one day, the young man decided he would get enough nerve to go ask for her
hand to steady date her.
He walked the distance, up to the door, knocked and the old man answered.
"What da hell you want?" the old man said.
"I come for your daughters hand as my steady." said the young fella.
"Hmmmm", the old man sneered. "What makes you think yer good 'nough for her?"
The young fella thought for a bit... "I'm strong and can protect her because I ain't
'fraid of much, I'm faithful,..."
"HA, faithful my ass, all you young fellers want is one thing and I'll prove it... Got
balls and ain't afraid eh?...Ya see that mare in that field?... You get that bail of hay
and go over and plug that mare and you can MARRY my Charolette."
This gal was beautiful beyond anything and to marry her would be alot better than
dating her, the young man thought, and thought,... and thought,... and....
Off he went, got a bail, over the fence, and in about fifteen minutes was up and in her
havin at it.
When he got back, nearly out of breath from the runnin, he said "Ok, done it."
"You call fifteen minutes of crap and five minutes screwin done it?... do it right, get a nut."
The young man ran back and over the fence, up the field, and took 20 minutes, all on the
mare this time and got off too.
He got back, out of breath and spent. The old man was laughin his fool head off and said
"Man your crazy, but you got balls... Charo..le..."
Just as he started to holler for Charolette to come down the boy said "Shhhhh, no need to
call her....I want the mare."

He he

Whilst attraction is very much an individual preference, and I admire all bodies of all species with the curves and lumps and twiddly bits, I prefer to find the true beauty of the person inhabiting the body and that will guide me in my actions, and attractions.

But to answer the question as it was asked; yes, I love small breasts - from barely there to a B or a C cup would generally turn my head - but I have enjoyed playing with a fine pair of Double-G's in the past too... ;)

Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

I personally love small breasts

I think that happens because of 2 main reasons. A.) Huge tiddies demand a statement because we guys have learned the big tit chicks like to hear that.

B.) We have also learned that the less well endowed ladies are often very self conscious about that. And as a result, it's kind of like a sexual 3rd rail, touch it and die. Being guys, only the dumbest of us is going to say a syllable that might cause the flow of pussy to stop.

Same reason very neat proportioned labia get positive remarks and NO ONE ever says anything about roast beef. A.) We are HAPPY we are getting laid B.) We're not taking any chances of making that stop.

I actually love roasted beef labia.
Every man don't like the same things.

Well, to reformulate, I will actually give positive remarks about roasted beef labia.

Maybe I didn't get what you exaclty mean. There's actually a double negation in your sentence.

Thanks, professor.

I believe the larger point might have been ........wait for it.........don't put words in my mouth?

Either way, I don't see much point is a debate that shouldn't even exist.

I think that happens because of 2 main reasons. A.) Huge tiddies demand a statement because we guys have learned the big tit chicks like to hear that.

B.) We have also learned that the less well endowed ladies are often very self conscious about that. And as a result, it's kind of like a sexual 3rd rail, touch it and die. Being guys, only the dumbest of us is going to say a syllable that might cause the flow of pussy to stop.

Same reason very neat proportioned labia get positive remarks and NO ONE ever says anything about roast beef. A.) We are HAPPY we are getting laid B.) We're not taking any chances of making that stop.
Please, speak for yourself. One-woman dairy herds are a turn-off to me. Zero, if not negative, sexual attraction for me there. So there's no "flow of pussy" to stop, since I never make any effort to get anything started if I don't at least find the lady attractive enough - either mentally or physically in other areas - to overcome my distaste for jinormous jahoobies. As far as labia shapes, my dick doesn't have eyes, and even if it did, it ain't gonna be seeing what it looks like from inside! But to be both honest and fair, not a woman's girly-bits have been made that can compare to the beauty of a mare's.

Anything more than a handful is a waste but I will try my best to make bigger ones fit into my hands lol. Prefer A or B cup myself though

Hi there

Absolutely love small breasts, look very cute indeed

It's good to have small breasts. There's science behind it too.

"The findings of this study have confirmed that, in healthy mature-aged women, increasing breast size is negatively associated with a number of variables which may relate more broadly to their health and psychological wellbeing. Our results indicate that larger breast sizes are associated with small but important negative changes in breast-related physical wellbeing and lower ratings of body and breast satisfaction."

My ex was sub A cup, still like playing her chest. The real question is how attractive is your ass? Asses either full or tiny but we'll shaped and eyes make me drool. My current wife has junk in the trunk but killer eyes that sparkle when she is happy and engaged

Small breasts are far and away the best. My first wife had huge knockers and was about to have reduction surgery but when the surgeon explained all the risks she backed out. But she lived with huge indentations on her shoulders from the straps pulling down and after a while she suffered from neck and shoulder pain. I wasn't attracted to her because of her tits; if I'd had a choice I would have preferred A/B cup.

Back