Small Breast Lovers?

I love small breasts, including canine, ftm human guys, and naturally or surgically reduced females. No need to have huge breasts to turn me on.

I guess everyone has different preferences when it comes to breasts, as whit everything else in the world.
Personally I love all shapes and sizes, titties are titties, and amazing. So I definetly think you should embrace your breasts and size, and feal good about them.

And perhaps it already been said in the thread, but a quote of wisdom I heard when I was young; "everything bigger then a handful is a waste" (freely translated from Swedish) 😂

But seriously, love your boobs, no one has a pair just like yours.

I prefer small breasts to bigger ones. Quite happy, how the diet my wife did also shrunk her boobs, actually xD

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
Show and tell. I for one like most breast sizes.
Way to big, is just way to big.
But the one cute thing about small breasts is how they bounce
when one is getting fucked, I personally like to watch them, it kicks my rhythm in gear
with the sounds of one moaning.

I like small breasts, but mainly for the novelty. My first wife had breasts so large they became repellant. (They were 50ee and hung below her waistline). My current wife has D breasts, and even at 50 they're firm enough to need no bra. They're delightful, but if I had another woman available I'd like one with a B cup.

Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

I totaly adore small tits, nothing makes me more excited than a kindy, horny girl with small titts :) Is there a chance, you share yours with us? or send in PM? :)

Hi there

Let's talk about em,,, little titties have always been my preference. PM me and show me your body because Im immensely picky about my women. I'll be honest with you.

i'm intereste to see all these responses!! It got more attention and positivity than I thought it would. It's a great community around here!

I do feel a little better about myself and I will admit I'm considering a boob job just to appease society's standard but I realize taht's stupid... i just should love who I am and it might take sometime but I'm glad to know people out there would find someone like me attractive
It's always been my observation, that tiny timmy titties, lol my name is Tim. Lol well, Tiny titties always ends up being installed on a slim slender body. 9 times out of 10, that body is in the 90% level of smoking friggin hott. I know this because Im very picky. I love my women slim and slender with smaller titties A to B cup range. 9 out of 10 women in this range usually have very firm ass and access to the sugar spots are easily seen when bent over without having to separate your ass cheecks to see your kitty. The real test is while you're standing up and Im behind you? Can i get down on my knees and just stick my face to your ass and stick my tongue in your pussy and ass entrance without having to move anything with my hands first. Im a 100% sure you are sexy as hell and being way too hard on yourself when your body type is most sought by me . So I haven't even seen you before and I know just from tiny titties? you're a keeper by my observation over 50 years of being super picky about my women

It's always been my observation, that tiny timmy titties, lol my name is Tim. Lol well, Tiny titties always ends up being installed on a slim slender body. 9 times out of 10, that body is in the 90% level of smoking friggin hott. I know this because Im very picky. I love my women slim and slender with smaller titties A to B cup range. 9 out of 10 women in this range usually have very firm ass and access to the sugar spots are easily seen when bent over without having to separate your ass cheecks to see your kitty. The real test is while you're standing up and Im behind you? Can i get down on my knees and just stick my face to your ass and stick my tongue in your pussy and ass entrance without having to move anything with my hands first. Im a 100% sure you are sexy as hell and being way too hard on yourself when your body type is most sought by me . So I haven't even seen you before and I know just from tiny titties? you're a keeper by my observation over 50 years of being super picky about my women
well, good to know that she past the knotluvinme test since you seem to think, that your opinion is the new benchmark xD

Sedirae? You really have an issue with someone purposely boosting a woman's ego a little bit over how she views herself? Sometimes it's best just to move along. So move along.

My boobs are tinny, I find that 3ither guys who like small boobs or guys who don't like boobs ie butt guys are tge ones interested in me the most. Ibe talked to guys about my interest in getting breast implants and a fair few balked at the idea saying to keep my tiny boobs as I guess tiny boobs are great. Some guys love them.

My boobs are tinny, I find that 3ither guys who like small boobs or guys who don't like boobs ie butt guys are tge ones interested in me the most. Ibe talked to guys about my interest in getting breast implants and a fair few balked at the idea saying to keep my tiny boobs as I guess tiny boobs are great. Some guys love them.
Not enough information here. Please post a picture of your boobs so we know how to respond. Better post several.

For all tiny tittied girls that would want to get implants, real tiny titties are way more sexy than big fake ones ;)
...in my opinion at least.

Hi there

Small breasts are really gorgeous in my opinion. Very sexy. Makes girls look younger. Yummy :)
For sure small firm breast are way better than huge hanging boobs.

Hi there

There so good nothing better than flat chests

Hi there

I LOVE them and I'd LOVE to see yours!!!!!

Thanks Savi and Quebec for the heart emoji! It always put a smile on my face when people complement my flat chest. It took me until I was 18 to accept that I wasn’t going to ‘blossom’ in the way my mom promises I would 😂😂😂
..but with beautiful smile...

Back