Small Breast Lovers?

I also prefer smaller one's, i always say you can't grab more than a hand full 😊, ofcourse it would be everbody their own preference, not to small but sertenly not to big.

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!

I love them, they have always been my favorites, a huge kiss

Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

I always love small boobs
Do you know why
Because i have small hands 😍😍😍😍

Hi there

Most of the women I have been with seem to like my small Tiddies :D , I was blessed or cursed lol with rather large sensitive nipples, it probable helps that i have enhanced them with piercings that seems to overcome my lack of size. myself i am drawn to small perky breasts.

Really this question again? I Have heard it most of my life and seen it pop up on so many forums online. Many bodies and lives have been ruined simply because we can not get over this hang up and live with what nature blessed each individual with. The knife and implants are not the answer, acceptance and understanding the natural order is. Tits or no tits who cares. Can she feed a child? Can she get pleasure from a caress? Are they operating as nature intended? if the answer is yes to these questions then hey you are as you should be. Never feel you need to be different just because stupid people say you should be. You are awesome just they way you are, plus large boobs are hassle and a literal pain the every thing. They will end up hanging down when you get older as well. I love the itty bitty titty committee. Tiny breasts are amazing, adorable, and beautiful. The person is not about the outward appearence, they are about the soul, and personality. I will always go for the inner beauty. I love persons of all shapes, sizes, and chest dimensions. Love how nature has made you and never be ashamed to flaunt it. This is very much like whole dick size debate.

Hi there

I have dated a girl with H cups and a girl with C cups and id much prefer the C's. I would love to experience a woman with smaller breasts but it hasnt come up yet.

I thought about what I said and decided what's better than a few visual references. Each of these beautiful ladies has different size breasts but are each beautiful and their breasts seem perfect for their body types. I say each of them are perfect the way they are. Once again, it is just one man's opinion.
I likes boobies 😋 IDC how big or small I guess really. I like a nipple I can suck tho.

Hi there

I love petite women, I have been wanting to find more that I can date.

Hi there

I'm a guy who likes medium sized breasts. Bigger than a handful!

Omg I love small boobs. Maybe it's my queerness but I'm actually most attracted to boyish-looking/androgynous girls (flat chest, short hair), so if you've got any of those features I am 10/10 checking you out as I walk by lol.

Small breasts as best, imho. I prefer small breasts and never been a fan of larger breasts.

In short, I lose my mind over small breasts!

Hi there

Definitely into little titties! Lol there's always a place. I prefer them to big boobs

Ha
I would say no as it's about a 32 B or C size in the US, which is about average I believe
It's really about how you feel about the person you're with anyway
And I assume you're zoo, so I really doubt that all these horny young guys on here would say anything bad if they got to meet you
Everyone has a different opinion on what is beautiful so be happy as you are
Had a crush on this girl that pretty much was just NIPPLES..and when you sucked them they grew even more...drive me nuts but loved it.

Back