Sleeping with dogs

Rocco sleeps outside, when he is allowed to get jn the house, he knows he will mount a bitch
How do you keep him feom trying to mount other female members of your household? I’m sure they would become suspicious that your dog is constantly trying to hump??

My dog has a choice and he usually sleeps with me. In fact most animal I have shared my life with with the exception of a parrot slept with me.
Sleeping with an animal provably leads to better sleep quality that was even confirmed by science. Sleeping with a cat is by far the most enjoyable thing I have done. :D
How come cats are the best to sleep with ?

Mine doesn't sleep unless she's curled up between my legs and covered up with a blanket. She'll even throw a fit if she's ready for bed but I'm still up and moving lol

I can't sleep too well without my girl beside me and she seems to share the same sentiment but she does have a choice that she has. She's got three spots, one on my bed beside me, one at the foot of the bed and the other beside my desk so she can be nearby wherever I'm at for long periods of time

My bigger one is fine , especially in the winter. My youngest one tho, won't stop moving around. On more than one occasion he has woke himself up from a dream barking , ran into the kitchen (which he thinks is outside) and continues to bark. He's my little gurd dog apparently.

So for those reasons they both usually sleep together in a particular room with a doggy door to the outside.

My dog is allowed to sleep in the bed but he prefers the cold floor. He has his on dog beds all over the house but he prefers the bare floor since it’s colder. 🤷
Mine is the same!!! His favorite spot is right up against the back door. Him not using the nice dog bed I bought him was frustrating at first but after he chewed it up I threw it away and now it’s one less piece of clutter!

I am for sure going to sleep with my dog when I get one unless he doesn't want to I guess
I always have my dog sleep in my bed with me every single night. Because I am an experienced dog trainer, I know that it is well accepted to teach a dog to sleep in his/her own bed. In dog training circles, this is a common thing. So... I teach my dog that the side of my bed that I don't sleep on is her bed. This way, we share the same bed and can sleep together each night like the couple that we are. She is my soulmate and I treat her as such.

Salty Loves His Golden... 🐕

I let my dogs sleep wherever they want to. They usually snuggle with me on my bed, but sometimes they go elsewhere.

Both of my pups can sleep where ever they want but for the most part they sleep in the bed with me. Which ls nice because more than once I’ve woke up to one or both licking my cock

My Saint Bernard normally cuddles with me in bed for about 20 minutes but sometimes she stays for a couple hours but she normally sleeps on the floor next to my bed sometimes she gets back in bed in the morning before I wake though 🥰

My GSD either lays on the bed near my feet, or snuggles with me near my pillow when I roll over ❤️. But it usually only last ~15-30 minutes before he gets too hot and he sleeps underneath the bedframe.
My husky will lay on the bed all the time, but only so she can jump around play :LOL: No sleeping gets done until she decides to hop off and sleep on her bed beside mine.

Mine sleeps touching me in some way always. She never slept on the floor, except when I first got her, she likes to sleep with her back against mine or sleeps in between my legs and never under the covers

When I was teenager, I slept with my german shepherd in bed. Because he was mine, family members had no objections about this. Only one time when he humped on me during family party (we played twister or something and everyone saw it 🤭) one of my aunties was shocked and concerned. But that incident doesn't changed anything. I still slept with my doggie. Even if he humped on me again later once or twice in my room, we kept our secret haha 😆
I dont have a dog actually, but If I get - I will let him go to bed for sure!

Meg

My dog has a choice and he usually sleeps with me. In fact most animal I have shared my life with with the exception of a parrot slept with me.
Sleeping with an animal provably leads to better sleep quality that was even confirmed by science. Sleeping with a cat is by far the most enjoyable thing I have done. :D
Except in the rare cases the cat vomits at 3am.

Back