Should i feel guilt

Kodiakwhite

Tourist
I've been in love with dogs for a few years now and never felt any guilt up until recently. Last time me and my female had mated after I finished I felt guilty for some reason. I only do it when she's in heat and rarely when she's not. She never rejects me and even seems to come back around for more. I even get her (or what I'm assuming it is) to have an orgasm, I'm pretty sure it is because she'll lay down and curl her toes and start thrusting. But for some reason lately I just feel guilt. I never force her and it's always safe and consensual and if she seems uninterested I immediately stop. Idk maybe I'm just being weird. And when I say it's recent I mean like a day or 2 ago.

Nobody harmed, everyone willing, what's to feel guilty about?
You had a good time, she apparently hard a good time, I don't think it's a big deal. Even if one or the other of you isn't always into it at the moment (happens sometimes) I don't think it's a problem so long as nobody is harmed or coerced.

Nobody harmed, everyone willing, what's to feel guilty about?
You had a good time, she apparently hard a good time, I don't think it's a big deal. Even if one or the other of you isn't always into it at the moment (happens sometimes) I don't think it's a problem so long as nobody is harmed or coerced.
True I appreciate that definitely makes me feel better, idk why it suddenly started happening but I just feel like others opinions might help make me feel better about it

Can't see as you've done anything to feel guilty about, it's clear to me you care for her and want her to enjoy the act just as much as you.

And yes what you are describing is indeed her experiencing a orgasm, each one is different in how they respond to one and they range from mild to wild were she will jump up turn in a circle and start bouncing off the walls during her happy dance.

I don't know man that is weird I was guilty at first but got over it. I've never felt guilt after that. Unless you feel guilty for getting her involved in the lifestyle to begin with. But by how it sounds she came on to you. So I don't see a reason to be guilty.

Can't see as you've done anything to feel guilty about, it's clear to me you care for her and want her to enjoy the act just as much as you.

And yes what you are describing is indeed her experiencing a orgasm, each one is different in how they respond to one and they range from mild to wild were she will jump up turn in a circle and start bouncing off the walls during her happy dance.
Thanks I appreciate it. Maybe I'm just going through a phase or just being dramatic. I just needed some reassurance. I appreciate all of the helpful information and support.

Thanks I appreciate it. Maybe I'm just going through a phase or just being dramatic. I just needed some reassurance. I appreciate all of the helpful information and support.
It happens sometimes, I've experienced it as well long ago myself, what helped me the most back then was my doggy girl always curling up beside me afterwards, her feelings were of love and happiness towards me so why feel guilty about bringing her pleasure.

I've been in love with dogs for a few years now and never felt any guilt up until recently. Last time me and my female had mated after I finished I felt guilty for some reason. I only do it when she's in heat and rarely when she's not. She never rejects me and even seems to come back around for more. I even get her (or what I'm assuming it is) to have an orgasm, I'm pretty sure it is because she'll lay down and curl her toes and start thrusting. But for some reason lately I just feel guilt. I never force her and it's always safe and consensual and if she seems uninterested I immediately stop. Idk maybe I'm just being weird. And when I say it's recent I mean like a day or 2 ago.
I mean why do you feel guilty exactly? Sex between 2 organisms who don't dislike the interaction seems positive to me

Back