Sheath for XL guys…

FitFreak1

Tourist
So idk about some of you but comfortable toys for guys with big dicks are kinda limited in terms of options. I’ve been looking for a sheath/ masturbator for a a few months now and tried a few of the cheaper Etsy options to gauge the right size I fit in comfortably and to sense how much bigger (I have a complex) it looks lol. I finally just said fuck it and went with the biggest one I could find of high quality and ordered it last night. Primal Hardwere’s wearable Clyde with a 9” internal length, cum tube and harness! I’ll let you all know how it fits, feels and performs! I’ll post pics and vids in another thread ;)

That’s cool!! It happens to me the same when I get my pump. My cock touch the top and cannot go further. I already started with bigger ones but they are really expensive.

That’s cool!! It happens to me the same when I get my pump. My cock touch the top and cannot go further. I already started with bigger ones but they are really expensive.
I know they get pricey, but the quality of material and fitment is incredible! I paid about $160, not terribly expensive for a product of this unique and fun to use.

Wow, that is a badass sheath, right there. I totally hear your struggle, I have a BD Chance wearable, and I can’t get nearly all of my cock into it. I mean, it’s hot to look at, and the thought is great, but I can’t physically get myself into it, so that really defeats its purpose. I’m around 7”L x 5.5” girth, so I’m nearly as big as the whole sheath is, lol. I will definitely look into this, though. Thanks for the post.

So idk about some of you but comfortable toys for guys with big dicks are kinda limited in terms of options. I’ve been looking for a sheath/ masturbator for a a few months now and tried a few of the cheaper Etsy options to gauge the right size I fit in comfortably and to sense how much bigger (I have a complex) it looks lol. I finally just said fuck it and went with the biggest one I could find of high quality and ordered it last night. Primal Hardwere’s wearable Clyde with a 9” internal length, cum tube and harness! I’ll let you all know how it fits, feels and performs! I’ll post pics and vids in another thread ;)
When i saw title of this, I was actually gonna recommend you checking out primal hardwere, I have been eyeing their sheathes for awhile now (my hubby knows I'm zoo and he's agreed to wear a sheathe for me 😅 but I'm more a canine guy, albeit seeing the Clyde on someone definitely has questioning if I don't want him to get a horse styled one 🤣) they have some amazing toys (I have the fluffer and growler inflatables, the fluffer even has the cum tube option) so they are gonna be my go to for sheathes for sure now after seeing your post. Also I saw how you said twinks can't resist it, and as someone who was/may still be considered a twink I can assure you you are right on them being unable to resist it lol cause if the hubby or previous lovers whipped this out I would have been on all 4 giddy as hell.

Back