Sexual arousal from riding horses

I ride mostly in spain and have used both english and american saddles never a tickle let alone an orgasm my mother often rides bareback " no pun " although she does ride bareback in other instances .
Never experienced sexual excitation that is until she dismounts and wipes him down and ends up playing with his cock.

I ride mostly in spain and have used both english and american saddles never a tickle let alone an orgasm my mother often rides bareback " no pun " although she does ride bareback in other instances .
Never experienced sexual excitation that is until she dismounts and wipes him down and ends up playing with his cock.
Spain is such a wonderful country for horses and horse riding isn't it!

Never got that feeling when riding a horse, mostly sometimes few horses was too fast and get on the wrong leg and my balls been knock out of their format, especially with a crappy Western saddle. 😆

I'm with you on that one! Although I'm a guy, I've never had much arousal in the saddle.
The excitement for me comes with tacking up or untacking, riding out with ladies in jods, following a particularly swishy mare, or promiscuous horses in the stables.
Grooming mares, geldings & studs can lead to wonderful fun 😜
when i ride with others on the trail and usually behind other horses...i try to keep my eyes off the horses' rumps before me or else i get aroused in the saddle thinking of what it would be like to fuck them whether they are mares or geldings and that swishing of their rumps and tail can lead me to orgasm in the wranglers. i try not to do it but sometimes can't help it. in anticipation of the event, i slip one of those pads in my underwear that you can get anywhere...ones that men use for incontinence...it absorbs my cum and doesn't give out any odor...perfectly safe and gives no indication of me having an orgasm while riding my horse.

This really stupid question came to my mind: Ladies, does horseriding - or more specifically the contact between the saddle/horse and you - stimulate your vagina or clitoris? If yes: Is this common or rare/do you have to force it? Has anyone ever gotten an orgasm from this?

Maybe I'm just dellusional and it does nothing at all. Anyways I'd love to hear about your personal experiences.
No tbh, it’s just kind of chafing occasionally which can be uncomfortable. But I’ve had one or two times where it felt vaguely nice but just a little

It absolutely happens, and it's absolutely rare. Some girls probably can get off every time, some can do it sometimes, and most never will.

Horses come in many kinds and their motion can differ considerably. Some are pretty much hard to ride, borderline uncomfortable, and others can get into a gentile see-saw that's soft and soothing to ride. So that would matter too....

I'm a man and horseback riding does turn me on, just like every other activity where horses are involved. I've never ejaculated while on horseback though, that would make for a very awkward conversation with the riding instructor.

Horse riding turns me on but tbh often I’m just concentrating on riding. A few times I’ve slowed down to a walk when I’m on my own and rubbed one out while in the saddle. I’ve got a gel padded sheepskin seat saver over the saddle and a gel filled half pad covered in sheepskin under the saddle and between them I can get off from humping and riding the saddle at a walk. I’m usually just wearing tracky bottoms and they dry by the time I’m back.

I'm not a woman but my first orgasm was from riding a pony and I'm virtually certain that's what made me the way I am. Nowadays I like to go for very long rides (3+ hours) on my horses and usually by the time I'm done, I've busted a load in my jeans. The pressure and grinding on my thighs and perineum is enough to bring me over the edge even without getting an erection. And if I need a little more stimulation than I can get on the saddle, I'll pull it off once they're nice and hot and sweaty and hop on bareback. Grinding on a hot sweaty mare back has probably made me cum more times than anything else.

Not physically a lady but the first time I rode a horse as an adult I was rock hard the moment she staring walking with me on her saddle, I had to calm my self down before the ride was over so no one saw lol.

Riding can be arousing. The movement in cantering can be very stimulating, and I also get excited when riding without a saddle. That way I can very much feel her moving underneath me. But, I also get excited from liberty work, or when she walks along with me without the need for a head collar or anything.

I'm a man and horseback riding does turn me on, just like every other activity where horses are involved. I've never ejaculated while on horseback though, that would make for a very awkward conversation with the riding instructor.
grocery stores and discount stores sell just the right thing...it's really for men who are incontinent...you unfold it and part of it easily adheres to your briefs and fits right where your balls and cock are....you can ejaculate all you want and nobody will smell your cum or see and wet stains on your jeans....back home just pull it off and throw away.....believe me I use them when I will be with others.... ;-}

I have neither became aroused or felt a sexual stimulation from riding horses, not even once.
It is the equivalent of thinking females in general get sexually satisfied and aroused while riding a bike.

Back