Sexual arousal from riding horses

lihal86511

Tourist
This really stupid question came to my mind: Ladies, does horseriding - or more specifically the contact between the saddle/horse and you - stimulate your vagina or clitoris? If yes: Is this common or rare/do you have to force it? Has anyone ever gotten an orgasm from this?

Maybe I'm just dellusional and it does nothing at all. Anyways I'd love to hear about your personal experiences.

Well my lady friend we rode horses alot. We own a few and she says everytime we rode she gets an orgasm and it doesn't take long either. Specially when she starts grinding the saddle while riding. But she always feels she has to give the horse something in return and ends up letting me watch her suck its massive cock.

Well my lady friend we rode horses alot. We own a few and she says everytime we rode she gets an orgasm and it doesn't take long either. Specially when she starts grinding the saddle while riding. But she always feels she has to give the horse something in return and ends up letting me watch her suck its massive cock.
Wow, that sound so hot!

If they don't past centuries men thought the might.

I suppose that is the reason women of certain position were not supposed to ride the same way men did
th-1524579404.jpg

th-2751734250.jpg

I like … ride horses a lot …. An can honestly say that I’ve never felt anything close… I mean seriously think…I sit on my butt… I would need to lay forward on the horses back to get any stimulation ….. so I’m sure u can enjoy fantasizing about it but that’s pretty much it🎀

If they don't past centuries men thought the might.

I suppose that is the reason women of certain position were not supposed to ride the same way men did
View attachment 304314

View attachment 304315
Well, there's also the very practical reason for riding sidesaddl, and it has nothing to do with sex - Ever tried riding astride in a dress/skirt? It borders on being impossible. Those "women of certain position" back then were less likely riding sidesaddle for the reason you think, than pure practicality - back then women simply DID NOT WEAR PANTS - PERIOD. High class or low, landowners or peasants, women wore dresses/gowns/robes, but not pants. And as noted earlier, trying to ride astride in a dress is an exercise in "how the hell do I make this work?!?!?!?!?!?"

You'll excuse me for calling BS. With only a single exception, whom I have several other reasons to believe was lying, I have yet to encounter a woman (or, having worked in several lesson barns over the years, even a girl) who would admit to getting any sexual enjoyment out of riding. I've heard much grousing about being chafed raw, mashing bits that aren't meant to be mashed, and various other things, but as noted, with only one exception, no female I've ever encountered (and who has made any commentary on the topic at all) has claimed any sexual gratification from riding. Which I find hard *NOT* to accept as reality, since being a rider myself (although male) I'm quite intimately aware of EXACTLY what places get hit, rubbed, smooshed, etc when riding in anything that even approaches a correct posture to avoid wishing you had never climbed aboard in the first place. So on this one, I'll hafta say "I'll take Fantasies of Clueless Horndog males for $100, Alex."

Well, there's also the very practical reason for riding sidesaddl, and it has nothing to do with sex - Ever tried riding astride in a dress/skirt? It borders on being impossible. Those "women of certain position" back then were less likely riding sidesaddle for the reason you think, than pure practicality - back then women simply DID NOT WEAR PANTS - PERIOD. High class or low, landowners or peasants, women wore dresses/gowns/robes, but not pants. And as noted earlier, trying to ride astride in a dress is an exercise in "how the hell do I make this work?!?!?!?!?!?"
But... but... but then. Why scotchmen did not go to war riding sideways? 🤔.
Oh, wait. When a man wears an skirt, it is calked kilt. Different thing LOL!

Yes, you do have a point there 👍

I suppose women wearing pants was certainly out of question even when it it was necessary/practical

But... but... but then. Why scotchmen did not go to war riding sideways? 🤔.
Oh, wait. When a man wears an skirt, it is calked kilt. Different thing LOL!

Yes, you do have a point there 👍

I suppose women wearing pants was certainly out of question even when it it was necessary/practical
If you've ever donned a kilt, you're probably aware that there are two "basic" kinds - the "great" and the "small", and that within those two, there are the ones that are split fore and aft for riding, and the version that isn't split. I suspect if you were to go looking, you'd find that those who rode to war in kilts were wearing the split kind. (Though as I recall, the Scots tended to fielding infantry MUCH more often than they did cavalry)

Same concept applies to my Duster - neck to below-the-knees coverage, and when fully buttoned up, not too different, practically speaking, from a "pencil skirt". It's absolutely impossible for me to mount up when it's in that configuration - Can't even pick my leg up high enough to put boot in stirrup, let alone swing a leg over if I was able to get there. Fortunately, it was specifically designed for riding - Split and gusseted behind, with straps on the inside of the "skirt" region to wrap around each leg, and buttons to turn the lower half into what amounts to pantlegs.

Not as much as you’d think, I have had the odd one on a fast cantor but I think I’ve had more riding my motorcycle to be completely honest. however since I’ve been watching horses on here I’m more in the mood for the experience and as one of my female friends rides bare back on her land I’d relish the chance to see if it’d happen more without a western saddle in the way…

You'll excuse me for calling BS. With only a single exception, whom I have several other reasons to believe was lying, I have yet to encounter a woman (or, having worked in several lesson barns over the years, even a girl) who would admit to getting any sexual enjoyment out of riding. I've heard much grousing about being chafed raw, mashing bits that aren't meant to be mashed, and various other things, but as noted, with only one exception, no female I've ever encountered (and who has made any commentary on the topic at all) has claimed any sexual gratification from riding. Which I find hard *NOT* to accept as reality, since being a rider myself (although male) I'm quite intimately aware of EXACTLY what places get hit, rubbed, smooshed, etc when riding in anything that even approaches a correct posture to avoid wishing you had never climbed aboard in the first place. So on this one, I'll hafta say "I'll take Fantasies of Clueless Horndog males for $100, Alex."
I luv the fact u call bs on these people….. arousal is about the farthest thing from my mind🤦🏻‍♀️…..and as I said above…..my hooch is not what I’m sitting on 😂

Never feel anything when I ride my horses. You never really think about it as you’re concentrating on the welfare of yourself and the horse and others around you. However when you’re in the stables and you see that massive powerful snake of a penis ! Then hmmm that might get me going Lol

Never feel anything when I ride my horses. You never really think about it as you’re concentrating on the welfare of yourself and the horse and others around you. However when you’re in the stables and you see that massive powerful snake of a penis ! Then hmmm that might get me going Lol
I'm with you on that one! Although I'm a guy, I've never had much arousal in the saddle.
The excitement for me comes with tacking up or untacking, riding out with ladies in jods, following a particularly swishy mare, or promiscuous horses in the stables.
Grooming mares, geldings & studs can lead to wonderful fun 😜

As a rider of many years I place my opinion soundly with those who detach riding from sexual arousal. My well seasoned glutes are testament to this oh and as UK_Equis_11 puts it we horse lovers mostly know that mucking and grooming is an entirely different subject. :censored:

As a rider of many years I place my opinion soundly with those who detach riding from sexual arousal. My well seasoned glutes are testament to this oh and as UK_Equis_11 puts it we horse lovers mostly know that mucking and grooming is an entirely different subject. :censored:
You're 100% right 😊 riders glutes are in a league of their own hey! Nothing as well conditioned as a riders bottom.

Does this phenomena get more "intense" so to speak when there's a stronger emotional connection with the horse or sexual interest in them?

I like … ride horses a lot …. An can honestly say that I’ve never felt anything close… I mean seriously think…I sit on my butt… I would need to lay forward on the horses back to get any stimulation ….. so I’m sure u can enjoy fantasizing about it but that’s pretty much it🎀
My gf rides as well, competitively. Runs barrels at rodeos and we have had this convo before and she says the same. That being said she has hit her crotch on the saddle horn during runs and actually bled. So yea literally the opposite of pleasure

No, in fact I think it would be quite difficult to get that sensation. I do enjoy the physical closeness I get to experience with these animals when riding bareback, though. She's warm, and sometimes I can feel her heartbeat.

Wow I'm really surprised at the responses here. I guess I'm the odd one out. I didn't think this was that uncommon.

I haven't had many opportunities to ride horses in my life but I do remember riding ponies, elephants, and camels at zoos as a kid. I don't remember orgasming on a horse but I definitely had orgasms riding a camel. And when I do ride horses now as an adult, I do find it to be a good feeling and I bet if I was alone and comfortable that it could happen.

Back