Sexiest Dog Breeds!

Gotta say, before I got a dog I thought Dobermans owned my heart BUT when I adopted my husky/german Shepard mix I quickly realized he is the sexiest combination I’ve seen. Beautiful white fluffy coat, round and dark eyes, curled tail, and a long tongue 💕💕💕

I'm always gonna be biased towards pitbulls cause I used to have one, buuuut I love huskies and GSDs quite a bit too! Although, hard to find a dog that isn't at least a BIT sexy. ;)

Pitbulls, Dogo Argentinos, Cane Corsos are on the top of my lists.

I've never really got into the whole Great Dane popularity. They're just too tall for my tastes. Would just be awkward, imo.

Where does one even begin?
Maybe with the guy in profile pic, a German Shepherd-Newfie mix of my past!
And what a most handsome friendly looking fellow he is! I bet he was a very warm cuddly fella! Perfect for snuggling with on cold winter days for sure!

Reactions: K9D
any sort of big fluffy long dog, especially st bernards, bernese, newfoundlands
thinking of all the fluff, heavy body pinning me down and that long doggy dick, and ugh that tongue aghdubrbr>~<
I know right? I’d love to fuck any huge dogs in the Dallas area.

Don't know if it's been mentioned before but, Dutch shepherds... DAMN they are so beautiful. And the eyes!!!
109169742_972602429844880_5744886638690188644_n.jpg
holland-shepherd-682x1024.jpg
Langhaar.jpg

I love anything huge. Giant furballs are my top tier lovers. Here are my top 5.

5. Any mastiff
4. Leonberger
3. Great Dane
2. Newfoundland
Honorable mention.
1. Saint Bernard.

I’d love to hook up with any owner of giant dogs in DFW.

an
I love anything huge. Giant furballs are my top tier lovers. Here are my top 5.

5. Any mastiff
4. Leonberger
3. Great Dane
2. Newfoundland
Honorable mention.
1. Saint Bernard.

I’d love to hook up with any owner of giant dogs in DFW.
any mastiff? Also Neapolitan Mastiff?

Attachments

• _VLC_SS_2024-04-09-19h52m27s843.jpg
    _VLC_SS_2024-04-09-19h52m27s843.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 27
Oh wow well Wasbitchpolly said it "All dogs with a big cock are sexy." But breed wise IMO it goes a tie between German Shepherd and Husky.
main-qimg-80fae783b520f6e0f0c87ee70795a581-lq.jpeg

Then it would be Dalmatian as that breed was the first to nail me 😆
images.jpeg

Then blue nose pitbull and I am totally with FloofyNewfie "Why would you crop and mutilate the ears." Look just how expressive they are with floppy ears.
young-blue-nose-pitbull-terrier-dog-outside-leash-young-male-bluenose-blue-white-american-pitb...jpg

Back