Sex Vid?

Totally agree! Husky and GSD are the best in my opinion! I put up a new reply to the “New Dog” thread—I need some help there, if you could check it out!
I love all furry friends, bully breeds are my favourites but huskies are just something special🙂 Will check it out shortly.

Huskies are like... So rare for content. But if you're comfortable, and just make sure nothing else gets shown plus be sure location data is not on.
Is it common for people to use their smartphones to record content? How safe is it? Is there a thread on it?

Is it common for people to use their smartphones to record content? How safe is it? Is there a thread on it?
There's a couple. Mainly for online security and the other shows how to remove Metadata. There can be a majority that use smartphones. I once used a Metadata viewer just to test out some clips. Most were smartphones. Mainly Apple.

There's a couple. Mainly for online security and the other shows how to remove Metadata. There can be a majority that use smartphones. I once used a Metadata viewer just to test out some clips. Most were smartphones. Mainly Apple.

Thanks! Will check it out

Just remember once it is online it is forever, it will be stollen and uploaded every where, and if any thing is identifiable it will be a huge risk till she passes away from hopefully old age

I feel like, you want to make a video because the horny people here think it's cool. Half of the videos feature huskies or GSDs. There is no shortage of these videos...
No, don't make a video with that attitude, you'll regret it. I uploaded only one video, I really regretted it later. Fortunately, since the M/F dogs video is not very interesting, practically no one stole it, and I have never met it since.
Your dog is your life and love. Do you really want to show the whole world her pussy that is only yours and only hers?
If so yeah, make a video.
You're probably still young if you have to think about it.

Last edited:
I feel like, you want to make a video because the horny people here think it's cool. Half of the videos feature huskies or GSDs. There is no shortage of these videos...
No, don't make a video with that attitude, you'll regret it. I uploaded only one video, I really regretted it later. Fortunately, since the M/F dogs video is not very interesting, practically no one stole it, and I have never met it since.
Your dog is your life and love. Do you really want to show the whole world her pussy that is only yours and only hers?
If so yeah, make a video.
You're probably still young if you have to think about it.
you're not wrong, but there is also the "giving to the "community" angle". you know, giving something new to ppl in some sort of bad situation to have an animal of their own. not saying that owners owe non-owners anything, i just remember how hard was it for me to find anything m/fdog when i was younger where it didn't look like the girl was drugged (ie some of the petlust stuff). one also has the "power" to showcase how are things done properly.
that's like the one thing i came up with as a "plus" when i was contemplating whatever to make a vid myself, ended up heavily out-weighted by all the negatives like it being stolen and plastered everywhere immediatelly and likely followed by the same ppl crying "where new stuff?" later.

i don't think it's a "too young" thing to think about it.

you're not wrong, but there is also the "giving to the "community" angle". you know, giving something new to ppl in some sort of bad situation to have an animal of their own. not saying that owners owe non-owners anything, i just remember how hard was it for me to find anything m/fdog when i was younger where it didn't look like the girl was drugged (ie some of the petlust stuff). one also has the "power" to showcase how are things done properly.
that's like the one thing i came up with as a "plus" when i was contemplating whatever to make a vid myself, ended up heavily out-weighted by all the negatives like it being stolen and plastered everywhere immediatelly and likely followed by the same ppl crying "where new stuff?" later.

i don't think it's a "too young" thing to think about it.
100%, I agree with both of you. I remember being in that position as well, before I was able to have an animal partner of my own I enjoyed a lot of content from those fortunate to be in the position to have animals and create their own content and share their experiences.

But the desire to do it must come from within you, not pressure from the community. It's not like now that the world knows you have a dog that they're sitting and waiting for content. And if they are then screw them, it's entirely your perogative. But know that your content will likely be stolen and distributed amongst all the horrible, abusive beastiality sites.

As someone that's made a little content myself, I enjoy sharing my happy moments and a bit of my precious girl with others because I know I was once on the receiving end. 🙂

I think it's good, maybe even worth making videos or whatnot. But only for yourself, to remember some of the best times you've had together with your canine partner. Not to upload for the whole world to see, share, make disgusting comments about, etc.
I also make videos and photos as a memory and show them to my nearby zoo friends. But I certainly wouldn't do it on a forum as big as ZV. 99% of viewers would be drooling, fap-fap and very hot and when is the next video coming?...
There are enough people who make videos of their own accord, he shouldn't want to be one of them.

So was the question about metadata removal answered? I would like to strip all the info before even considering sharing. Please make any software recommendations. Thanks. I do have some hot content worthy of sharing.

Would anyone like it if I posted a video of me and my first husky going at it? Honestly I still have to consider if I would even want to put a video like that up, but still, would anyone be interested?
I know Id absolutely adore to see you and your husky making love.. If youd like.. feel free to dm it to me.. Id love to hear more about you and your husky too <3

Back