scariest thing you had during sex with a dog

I think it caught something, more than cut. Not too much difference, I suppose. I'd like to say lesson learned, issue fixed -- but the reality is we're probably just less likely to panic if it happens again.
honestly i have so much trouble with the initial penetration. my shepherd is so sharp and he thrusts like a jack rabbit at the beginning the pain when he misses, and he misses often, is horrendous... its almost turning me off continuing with him... i wish he thrusted slower than he does... i almost need an extra set of hands to help me. Hes the only doggo that I've had issues with

honestly i have so much trouble with the initial penetration. my shepherd is so sharp and he thrusts like a jack rabbit at the beginning the pain when he misses, and he misses often, is horrendous... its almost turning me off continuing with him... i wish he thrusted slower than he does... i almost need an extra set of hands to help me. Hes the only doggo that I've had issues with
I'm sorry to hear that. Excitable is fun, but there's a downside. We haven't had any further issues, but I do worry. We do have an extra set of hands, thankfully...

Being unexperienced with my boy and failing to keep his knot out knowing he was too big for me 😅

Thankfully it popped back out before it got too big

Did also almost get caught once.

My partner has walked in on me multiple times... and joined a few also lol.

A long time ago my Dad knocked on my bedroom door to see if I was ok. I was knotted. Guess you could say I was knot OK. I shouted at him and he went away without trying to open my locked door.

Once got knotted, finished, cleaned up, put my shorts back on and started walking and ran into a random hiker on a highly secluded trail. The first and only time I have ever bumped into anyone hiking it. If they were there 10 minutes earlier uh oh.

Older brother got home early one night and parked in the barn. I was in the corner behind some hay bails tied to our giant Anatolian guard dog like 30 feet from his truck. I'm fairly certain he was drunk which is why he didn't look around for Digger who usually greeted everyone with his presence.

Had happened?
Panicked with a knot inside and trying to pop it out, painful.... Wound up with doube bruised eyes from the strain.
or very recently inexperienced k9 tried to go ass to ass while knotted and he pulled out of me when we fumbled around, popped right out too.....

The very first time he fucked me I had no idea about the knot. I had already cum twice when I decided it was time to "disengage" and realized he was "stuck" in me. Visions of someone coming home and finding me like that terrified me so I pulled off of him and it hurt like hell. Once I realized what had happened, I knew that I had to just wait until he shrank a bit before he could pop out comfortably. I still only let him fuck me when I was absolutely sure we had plenty of time alone to play.

Was in the backyard which has a tall and secure privacy fence with my girl, I'm inside her and all of a sudden I hear someone yell "WHAT THE FUCK?"
I about had a stroke. Turned to look and I didn't see anybody so I went and peaked over the fence and saw a group of freakin kids messing around in the field behind my house.
I knew it basically wasn't possible for them to have seen me but in the moment I had an out of body experience.

Was in my sister's room. We were similar in size, and I had been crossdressing in her clothes secretly for a long time. I was fully dressed in her clothes that day which included a short skirt, thong panties, her socks, and heels. I got down on all fours to get something out from under her bed and her horny male dog mounted me gripped me tightly and started jerking. I was unaware about dog mating and didn't see her dog in a sexual way at all, so didn't realize what he was doing until something poked inside my asshole and started fucking me hard. I was shocked because nothing like this had ever happened to me before. I had only used my sister's tampons anally a few times and compared to her cold plastic tampon applicator, he was wet and warm. I had only seen him hump things for a short time then stop after losing interest and I thought he looked funny doing it. He wasn't gentle, but what he was doing felt good to me and he had a tight grip, so I let him keep going. When he finally did stop and loosened his grip on me, I felt full, but thought he was done. Instead of getting off of me and heading off somewhere, he just stepped off of my back and turned away from me. I felt something turning inside me when he did. We were now butt to butt and he was stuck inside of me with what I later found out was the knot. He whined softly and started coming in me. I tried to push him out out me, but he was stuck in me. I tried to move us, but he wasn't wanting to move. If that day had been like most other days, we would have remained undiscovered, but that day the worst happened. I heard a door open and realized someone was home. I panicked and tried pushing him out again, but he was still stuck in me. My sister went right to her room and finds her little brother not only wearing her clothes without her permission, but also on all fours stuck to her male dog. I felt so humiliated and knew it looked bad. She was mad at me wearing her clothes and was mad about what I had done with her dog. She thought I must have wanted to get fucked and had dressed up in her clothes and then pulled her dog up on my back and forced him to fuck me somehow in what must have been one of many times. I apologized for wearing her clothes without permission and let her know exactly what happened with her dog and that he was the one that had mounted me, this was the first time it had happened and I hadn't planned or wanted it to happen, and begged her not to tell anyone. Luckily she didn't panic and phone emergency services. She calmed down and stayed with me till he was finished asking lots of questions I wasn't comfortable answering, but felt I had to answer, because of the circumstances and was scared what might have happened if I didn't answer. I told her everything about my preferring wearing girl's clothes and why I didn't stop her dog. Don't know if it was a combination of his knot, him coming in me, his penis and knot pulsing and throbbing inside me, or what it was, but it was making me feel really good. Finally it felt like my insides were contracting on their own and in spite of everything that was happening, made me feel wonderful and I let out a little moan. My sister heard that and asked about it, so I did my best to explain what had happened. She seemed surprised and maybe a little amused by it. When he finally did pull out, she made sure I was okay, had me undress out of her clothes and get cleaned up. I saw her dog's penis which looked big and knew it must have been a lot bigger when it was inside me. I felt a little sore and nasty from what had happened and thought I would never want it to happen again, but I couldn't deny that good feeling I had gotten from it. It was over, but I was scared that she would tell everyone. She never told anyone about what happened with her dog and kept my crossdressing secret even giving me some of her old clothes to keep. I felt sick about getting caught crossdressing and worse knotted to her dog. I couldn't blame the dog, but I did blame myself for what I was wearing that allowed him easy access, being in a position he must have saw as willing to mate, and not stopping him. I never looked at her dog the same after that and caught myself staring at his maleness and the remembering that good feeling I had gotten was on my mind a lot. I didn't think it would ever happen again, but that was not the last time dog fucked me. I felt like I had little control of what was happening and was totally hooked on dog sex. I tried to make sure we were always behind a locked door. I found that if I pulled up my skirt and pulled my panties down enough, he would lick my asshole before mounting me, which felt very good. I don't know if my sister realized that her dog was fucking me almost daily, but she didn't say anything.

Was in my sister's room. We were similar in size, and I had been crossdressing in her clothes secretly for a long time. I was fully dressed in her clothes that day which included a short skirt, thong panties, her socks, and heels. I got down on all fours to get something out from under her bed and her horny male dog mounted me gripped me tightly and started jerking. I was unaware about dog mating and didn't see her dog in a sexual way at all, so didn't realize what he was doing until something poked inside my asshole and started fucking me hard. I was shocked because nothing like this had ever happened to me before. I had only used my sister's tampons anally a few times and compared to her cold plastic tampon applicator, he was wet and warm. I had only seen him hump things for a short time then stop after losing interest and I thought he looked funny doing it. He wasn't gentle, but what he was doing felt good to me and he had a tight grip, so I let him keep going. When he finally did stop and loosened his grip on me, I felt full, but thought he was done. Instead of getting off of me and heading off somewhere, he just stepped off of my back and turned away from me. I felt something turning inside me when he did. We were now butt to butt and he was stuck inside of me with what I later found out was the knot. He whined softly and started coming in me. I tried to push him out out me, but he was stuck in me. I tried to move us, but he wasn't wanting to move. If that day had been like most other days, we would have remained undiscovered, but that day the worst happened. I heard a door open and realized someone was home. I panicked and tried pushing him out again, but he was still stuck in me. My sister went right to her room and finds her little brother not only wearing her clothes without her permission, but also on all fours stuck to her male dog. I felt so humiliated and knew it looked bad. She was mad at me wearing her clothes and was mad about what I had done with her dog. She thought I must have wanted to get fucked and had dressed up in her clothes and then pulled her dog up on my back and forced him to fuck me somehow in what must have been one of many times. I apologized for wearing her clothes without permission and let her know exactly what happened with her dog and that he was the one that had mounted me, this was the first time it had happened and I hadn't planned or wanted it to happen, and begged her not to tell anyone. Luckily she didn't panic and phone emergency services. She calmed down and stayed with me till he was finished asking lots of questions I wasn't comfortable answering, but felt I had to answer, because of the circumstances and was scared what might have happened if I didn't answer. I told her everything about my preferring wearing girl's clothes and why I didn't stop her dog. Don't know if it was a combination of his knot, him coming in me, his penis and knot pulsing and throbbing inside me, or what it was, but it was making me feel really good. Finally it felt like my insides were contracting on their own and in spite of everything that was happening, made me feel wonderful and I let out a little moan. My sister heard that and asked about it, so I did my best to explain what had happened. She seemed surprised and maybe a little amused by it. When he finally did pull out, she made sure I was okay, had me undress out of her clothes and get cleaned up. I saw her dog's penis which looked big and knew it must have been a lot bigger when it was inside me. I felt a little sore and nasty from what had happened and thought I would never want it to happen again, but I couldn't deny that good feeling I had gotten from it. It was over, but I was scared that she would tell everyone. She never told anyone about what happened with her dog and kept my crossdressing secret even giving me some of her old clothes to keep. I felt sick about getting caught crossdressing and worse knotted to her dog. I couldn't blame the dog, but I did blame myself for what I was wearing that allowed him easy access, being in a position he must have saw as willing to mate, and not stopping him. I never looked at her dog the same after that and caught myself staring at his maleness and the remembering that good feeling I had gotten was on my mind a lot. I didn't think it would ever happen again, but that was not the last time dog fucked me. I felt like I had little control of what was happening and was totally hooked on dog sex. I tried to make sure we were always behind a locked door. I found that if I pulled up my skirt and pulled my panties down enough, he would lick my asshole before mounting me, which felt very good. I don't know if my sister realized that her dog was fucking me almost daily, but she didn't say anything.
Never be sorry for that, but you've to realize that wasn't his Frist time 😉he was used to do it, especially in your sis clothes.id like to contact you more.

I would let my Dane / Doberman boys mount me on my deck. In the summertime it was where we would play, as it was private, fenced and also quite comfy. Was out byt he pool all day and nearly nude as I was enjoying getting my tan lines with my new thong on and as the day wore on I would strip and hop in the water and cool off. Th boys always licked the lotion from my legs and I would have to reapply because it was nearly impossible to keep them from licking it off.... I know it isnt the healthiest for them but even my boy now does it. Anyways, I had stripped jumped in and cooled off and as I got out of the pool, I stretched out on my towel beside the edge and was just air drying when he started licking my legs again, I assume due to the water and such making my lotion smell...IDK. as he did I couldnt resist to raise my hips and spread my legs allowing him to lick deep between my thighs...which of course only took a moment and he thought it was time to mount. I assumed the position and let him get in me deep and knott and then tie....I loved it...he was such a great lover in he would fuck you just enough as he would swell so large and thick and then knott and tie and just the size of him would push against my prostate and make me leak a river as he drained inside of me. Nearly 15 minutes later I heard something and turned to look up and behind me and there stood my neighbors oldest son in from college in his trucks and wearing little else but a huge smile. He walks around in front of me and said, all the years I have cleaned your pool and mowed your lawn have yearned to ee you naked....but never in a million yrs did I ever expect this. He slid his trunks down as he sat down in a chair directly in front of me and reached downa nd lifted what looked like 10+" of thick white meaty solid rigid veiny cum filled dick....Then he said .."what the hell, not like you are going to tell anyone anyways...and he slid down in front of me...practically under my face and placed his hand on the back of my head and was like...im sure you can handle this if you have all that balls deep ..... and without a second hesitation I lowered my head and began to work his beautiful dick with my mouth. After a few moments I took him balls deep and looked up at his face and winked...he was like OMG...you truly are a goddess of a slut....and placed his hands on my head and began holding me down on his cock...after a few Tims it was beginning to be longer and longer... and then the last time I nearly passed out...I was slapping his legs...he had my head down on his base I could deep throat him quite easily and loved it myself...but a gurl has to breathe and he was not allowing it... next thing I know...he is slapping my face....he had held his dick in my throat for as long as I could stay conscious and then in my realization he had made me pass out...I was like...OMG whats wrong with you...I could have died and there I would be...a dog dick balls deep in my cunt and you in my throat...and he just laughed and said something like can you see the headstone now?.... then he was like...you make my dick cum and get used to it...after having this on cam...you are going to be doing a lot of it...and showed me he. had sat his phone up on another chair and had been recording the entire thing....that scared the hell out fo me for yrs with him....

One time when I was about 15 my mom and sister were supposed to be out all day. I was letting my dog lick my dick with some peanut butter and I was sitting on the couch butt naked with the jar of peanut butter on the coffee table and my dog taking care of me. I started hearing my mom's voice and heard them walking up the deck's stairs. It was an out of body experience for me for sure. I had to hide the peanut butter as quick as possible and ran to the shower and pretended like I just got out. I was so scarily close to getting caught, just thanked God I wasn't wearing headphones that day lol.

I would let my Dane / Doberman boys mount me on my deck. In the summertime it was where we would play, as it was private, fenced and also quite comfy. Was out byt he pool all day and nearly nude as I was enjoying getting my tan lines with my new thong on and as the day wore on I would strip and hop in the water and cool off. Th boys always licked the lotion from my legs and I would have to reapply because it was nearly impossible to keep them from licking it off.... I know it isnt the healthiest for them but even my boy now does it. Anyways, I had stripped jumped in and cooled off and as I got out of the pool, I stretched out on my towel beside the edge and was just air drying when he started licking my legs again, I assume due to the water and such making my lotion smell...IDK. as he did I couldnt resist to raise my hips and spread my legs allowing him to lick deep between my thighs...which of course only took a moment and he thought it was time to mount. I assumed the position and let him get in me deep and knott and then tie....I loved it...he was such a great lover in he would fuck you just enough as he would swell so large and thick and then knott and tie and just the size of him would push against my prostate and make me leak a river as he drained inside of me. Nearly 15 minutes later I heard something and turned to look up and behind me and there stood my neighbors oldest son in from college in his trucks and wearing little else but a huge smile. He walks around in front of me and said, all the years I have cleaned your pool and mowed your lawn have yearned to ee you naked....but never in a million yrs did I ever expect this. He slid his trunks down as he sat down in a chair directly in front of me and reached downa nd lifted what looked like 10+" of thick white meaty solid rigid veiny cum filled dick....Then he said .."what the hell, not like you are going to tell anyone anyways...and he slid down in front of me...practically under my face and placed his hand on the back of my head and was like...im sure you can handle this if you have all that balls deep ..... and without a second hesitation I lowered my head and began to work his beautiful dick with my mouth. After a few moments I took him balls deep and looked up at his face and winked...he was like OMG...you truly are a goddess of a slut....and placed his hands on my head and began holding me down on his cock...after a few Tims it was beginning to be longer and longer... and then the last time I nearly passed out...I was slapping his legs...he had my head down on his base I could deep throat him quite easily and loved it myself...but a gurl has to breathe and he was not allowing it... next thing I know...he is slapping my face....he had held his dick in my throat for as long as I could stay conscious and then in my realization he had made me pass out...I was like...OMG whats wrong with you...I could have died and there I would be...a dog dick balls deep in my cunt and you in my throat...and he just laughed and said something like can you see the headstone now?.... then he was like...you make my dick cum and get used to it...after having this on cam...you are going to be doing a lot of it...and showed me he. had sat his phone up on another chair and had been recording the entire thing....that scared the hell out fo me for yrs with him....
nice wank story that never happened

nice wank story that never happened
I was living fultime from a very early age until I was 42. It certainly did happen as I was in my twenties at the time. I need not justify to you by any means, but did want to clarify that you are expressing your opinion of which you based all of which upon all of a few paragraphs of my life.

I was living fultime from a very early age until I was 42. It certainly did happen as I was in my twenties at the time. I need not justify to you by any means, but did want to clarify that you are expressing your opinion of which you based all of which upon all of a few paragraphs of my life.
its my opinion and i have right to express it - Your comment even further clarifies that it never happened.

Never be sorry for that, but you've to realize that wasn't his Frist time 😉he was used to do it, especially in your sis clothes.id like to contact you more.
For a long time, I thought she was just being a good sister keeping everything that happened a secret. I was afraid to talk to anyone about my first time, which was basically a rape. I tried to bring up what happened with her once, but she didn't want to talk about it and changed the subject. A few people online, have all told me that they also thought it wasn't his first time. A few mentioned that it could have been a bitch in heat in the area he smelled getting him extra horny or me wearing her clothes that had her scent on them. Several believed that she had been letting him fuck her to the point he was basically trained and that she wasn't really being a good sister keeping my secret, but could have really been covering up what she had done and probably caused to happen to me. I felt I owed my sister for so long for her silence and thought so highly of her, I may have blinded myself to even consider that possibility.

My partner has walked in on me multiple times... and joined a few also lol.

A long time ago my Dad knocked on my bedroom door to see if I was ok. I was knotted. Guess you could say I was knot OK. I shouted at him and he went away without trying to open my locked door.

Once got knotted, finished, cleaned up, put my shorts back on and started walking and ran into a random hiker on a highly secluded trail. The first and only time I have ever bumped into anyone hiking it. If they were there 10 minutes earlier uh oh.

Older brother got home early one night and parked in the barn. I was in the corner behind some hay bails tied to our giant Anatolian guard dog like 30 feet from his truck. I'm fairly certain he was drunk which is why he didn't look around for Digger who usually greeted everyone with his presence.
Damn. That must've been mortifying!

Back