scariest thing you had during sex with a dog

Living in a basement apartment and the windows designed in such a way that people can see inside while I’m mating with my girl. Fortunately I got drapes now so no more worries.

A neighbor ringing my door bell.
Pretty much the same thing happened to me... well... except I don't have a doorbell. She knocked on my door. I had a problem with some wildlife getting into a hole under my houses foundation which lead to the basement. She knocked on my door to let me know that my non-lethal cage trap caught one of them. I was pretty much half way though my sexual session when *knock knock knock* and then a preceding *woof woof woof* of my doggos transpired. Lol. I quickly threw on my clothes, and answered the door. The whole mood had been ruined anyways. I have since patched that hole.

Pretty much the same thing happened to me... well... except I don't have a doorbell. She knocked on my door. I had a problem with some wildlife getting into a hole under my houses foundation which lead to the basement. She knocked on my door to let me know that my non-lethal cage trap caught one of them. I was pretty much half way though my sexual session when *knock knock knock* and then a preceding *woof woof woof* of my doggos transpired. Lol. I quickly threw on my clothes, and answered the door. The whole mood had been ruined anyways. I have since patched that hole.
Male or female dog?

Talk about getting a case of blue balls. Did you get to go again afterwards?
Immediately? No. Once I knew my non-lethal cage trap caught the animal that snuck under my foundation into the basement, I immediately called a wildlife officer to remove the animal from my property.

But since it was in the middle of the day, there's a good chance that we had sex many hours later. But honestly this was years ago.

Back