scariest thing you had during sex with a dog

My pup was super excited, hopped on my back, and immediately drove into the wrong hole. It hurt like hell and somehow he seemed delighted with himself.

I’m not opposed to anal. I just would have liked to the ability to prepare myself first lol

Forgot that my smoking hot insurance adjuster was coming over to inspect water damage and I was tied with my Danes knot under the picture window as she passed - luckily the knot was just swelling down as I had to rip it out , put pants on and put him in the basement. That was a close one!! Didn’t really hurt that much tho. Did have him pull out unexpectedly one that before that at full swell and OUCH!

I'd just moved away to college and had my first apartment. I had gotten a pitbull puppy. We were playing the licking game...He got excited and nipped my dick in his excitement while licking. There was blood. I almost fainted. It's pretty hard to get a hard dick to stop bleeding. Just typing about it now makes me feel queasy. It was this occurrence where I lost ALL sexual interest in the human dick-to-dog mouth. I went to the doctor...the doctor was fantastic about it.

I realized a few things from this experience.
• A puppy should not engage in sexual contact. They are too young to impose the required behavior of calmness.
• I should have taken more time learning about interacting with animals.
• Because I was honest with my doctor, I had to get a tetanus shot...
I need to know how things went with the doctor...was he disgusted or did you spin it so that he wouldn't think you're into zoo? Did he laugh? Why tetanus though...that is usually stuff like rusty nails. I'd have thought it'd be a rabies shot.

Last edited:
In the initial days of me getting knotted my wife always used to be around. Once my wife was not at home and while having sex our dog knotted me . I tried my best to calm down but the dog got uncomfortable and he was going crazy. It was really a very big scary situation for me.

I was 15 yo having sex with my father's cuisine dog on the farm .. while they start yelling and searching after me .. and I was in the shed with the dog.

My first time was pretty scary for a couple minutes, but that's normal.
A couple months ago some blood showed up after we finished having sex... and all it ended up being was my period starting early while we were doing it; scared the bejeesus out of me at first. Didn't take me long to figure out what happened, but got it checked out by a doctor just to be sure. I'm fine :)

A while ago, but a partner got a small knick on her vulva as a result of some aggressive prodding. She's a big squirter, and with all the fluid leaking out the small amount of blood looked massively worse than it was. It was definitely a moment of panic, but no major issues once we figured it all out.

A while ago, but a partner got a small knick on her vulva as a result of some aggressive prodding. She's a big squirter, and with all the fluid leaking out the small amount of blood looked massively worse than it was. It was definitely a moment of panic, but no major issues once we figured it all out.
Yes, the tip of a doggie dick can B on the sharp side... depending on the dog, of course.

Yes, the tip of a doggie dick can B on the sharp side... depending on the dog, of course.
I think it caught something, more than cut. Not too much difference, I suppose. I'd like to say lesson learned, issue fixed -- but the reality is we're probably just less likely to panic if it happens again.

Back