Rimming animals. Do you enjoy/fantasize about it?

Ive never really thought about rimming an animal, sex yes but havent rimmed. I LOVE rimming humans though. The musky smell is SWEEET.

Ive never really thought about rimming an animal, sex yes but havent rimmed. I LOVE rimming humans though. The musky smell is SWEEET.
I have had two out of a lot of dogs that I rimmed out a lot, I have not tried them all, but some of the others were not so good. The anal glands tend to be nasty. LOL... The two that I did, seemed to not have anal glands, every time I would lick them out, and suck on their assholes, they never had any bad tastes, or smell. I let them go out to do a number two first. LOL...

I have had two out of a lot of dogs that I rimmed out a lot, I have not tried them all, but some of the others were not so good. The anal glands tend to be nasty. LOL... The two that I did, seemed to not have anal glands, every time I would lick them out, and suck on their assholes, they never had any bad tastes, or smell. I let them go out to do a number two first. LOL...
Bro that was hilarious hahahah and hot.

Seen a video of a girl doing it to a dog but not my forte. I've pulled strings out of dog's butts and have seen what they will eat. Now a human is different.

Seen a video of a girl doing it to a dog but not my forte. I've pulled strings out of dog's butts and have seen what they will eat. Now a human is different.
That is true. But like in everything, to each their own. The reason why we have so many different things in this world...

this also reminded me of the one of the first fewtimes I rimmed, it was with my first boyfriend, he freakin farted in my face and my cheeks puffed up LOL I was SO pissed LOL

Well, we tried that with my boy too once after bath. However he really didn't seemed like he would enjoy anything about it, it was rather weirding him out and as for me, it wasn't really a turn on for me either. So, yeah, once tried, didn't like it, not repeated.
In the reverse roles tho, both he and I loved it!

Oh my god I would rim a fox, male or female, in an instant and for as long as they would let me. I'd really like them to sit on my face and kind of force me to worship that tiny little pucker while their tail wags in approval on my face or chest. As a close second I'd like to be in the same situation with a male or female wolf. All that weight pressing down on my head while I pleasure such a naturally majestic beast and get covered in wolf scent. And I'd love to try it with a stallion. That big puffy thing looks unreal and I have to know how it feels on my lips. Other than that I feel like I wouldn't put up much of a fight if a maned wolf or big cat wanted to use me as a seat. So long as they are clean. But above all I would love the chance to just pleasure a fox, let alone get to be greedy and lick his/her tailhole.

What kind of animals have you rimmed? What preparations do you take before eating them out, if any? I find it extremely hot fantasizing about just going up to a random barn and eating out some stallions. Just had an extremely sexy wet dream of rimming my female dog, which I’ve not done yet, as I kinda prefer males.
Anyway, mostly just want to hear some sexy experiences/fantasies. First post here, so forgive me.

I've not rimmed any animals but I love doing that to humans, in my fantasies I would rim as many different animals as possible also the thought of rimming stray dogs is a huge turn on

What kind of animals have you rimmed? What preparations do you take before eating them out, if any? I find it extremely hot fantasizing about just going up to a random barn and eating out some stallions. Just had an extremely sexy wet dream of rimming my female dog, which I’ve not done yet, as I kinda prefer males.
Anyway, mostly just want to hear some sexy experiences/fantasies. First post here, so forgive me.
i want to rim as many different male animals as possible, not sure if it will ever happen but i keep hoping

Back