Question thing I guess. Attempting to explain who I am in relation to this place..

Hello, I made this account just for the sake of posting this, I have a question for everyone here (this is not going to be an insult please read).
Ok, so for context I sort people who are sexually attracted to animals into 5 different types:
Type 1 are the people who are attracted to real world animals for the purpose of dominating them(controlling them, not anything consensual)/ making them suffer, they don’t care if they are able to consent because they wouldn’t care if they did or not anyway, (I hate these people, I find them absolutely disgusting, for many even evil.)
Type 2 are people attracted to real world animals, but unlike type 1 they believe that they can consent (this is what I think many people here are, but correct me if I’m wrong).
Type 3 are attracted to real world animals, but aren’t sure if they think they can consent, so would never even think of engaging in any kind of sexual act with animals.
Type 4 are people who are attracted to the idea of sentient animals, to dominate them (again controlling them, not anything consensual), I hate these kind as well, but slightly less because they currently can’t do any harm(unless they also fall into other groups, and that fact could change in the future)
Type 5 which I am who are attracted to the idea of sentient feral animals, kind of like furries but with a body shape like they are in the real world, not turned into a more human body shape.
I want to have a relationship where I can have a conversation with my lover I want to be able to hold her paws, I want to cuddle them with my skin up to her fur. I want a coequal relationship with quadruped. I want a partner with at least the same mental capacities as I have. When it come to the zoo exclusive thing it’s more complicated and I may explain further, but for the purpose of this question assume that is the only attraction I feel. It is hard to explain but I hope I did ok. So now for the question, am I one of you?

Type 1 is called zoosadists. Those types get banned within seconds here by the way.
Type 2 can be divided into two subcategories:
a. Zoophiles for those zoophilia is their sexual orientation equivalent to any other sexual orientation. They prefer animals over people. This group can not overlap with type 1.
b. Bestialists they have sex with animals but their sexual orientation is aimed at humans. This group can.
Type 3 is probably what no-contact zoophiles fit in. This is a relatively new term I think based on the same term being used by MAPs. In my opinion this category is wrong in their thinking. Since animals are provably, demonstrably and repeatably able to consent in many cases initiate themselves and a zoophile's animal partner is always adult.
Type 4 This is probably some subgroup of furries.
Type 5 This probably also fits into the furry fandom. I know about one instance of someone having these feelings to anthro characters.

Here is a quick set of definitions:
"Matthews, the author of The Horseman (1994), explains that there are two general classes of people who have sex with animals. There are the “bestialists” who have one or a few sexual contacts with an animal, or they use animals when a more “ normal” outlet is not available. The second class of people are the “zoophiles.” These are the people who prefer an animal as a sex partner, often forming deep emotional relationships with it (Matthews, 1994)"
" ...I am zoo exclusive and the very thought of having sex with a human disgusts me. Ask a homosexual if he wants to have sex with someone of the opposite gender."
Hani Miletski - Understanding bestiality and zoophilia."

Animals are sentient, some more than other depending on how much thinking capacity the species has. How to measure that is complicated, but there has been various research. For example there are species who demonstrably have self awareness.
Unfortunately animals are not at the level of having a human level conversation with you.

am I one of you?
Zoos overlap with furries. And I guess many zoos (including me) have fantasies about more mentally advanced species like dragons.
The idea of your animal partner being able to talk to you and such does come up occasionally on the forum. Humans are social species and when you are zoo exclusive, you might miss the social aspect of a relationship with an animal, that can talk. But you are kind of stuck in an odd position where you prefer a animal partner and would
not be able to have the same quality relationship with a human.

I think you fit somewhere between zoo and furry.

Type 1 is called zoosadists. Those types get banned within seconds here by the way.
Type 2 can be divided into two subcategories:
a. Zoophiles for those zoophilia is their sexual orientation equivalent to any other sexual orientation. They prefer animals over people. This group can not overlap with type 1.
b. Bestialists they have sex with animals but their sexual orientation is aimed at humans. This group can.
Type 3 is probably what no-contact zoophiles fit in. This is a relatively new term I think based on the same term being used by MAPs. In my opinion this category is wrong in their thinking. Since animals are provably, demonstrably and repeatably able to consent in many cases initiate themselves and a zoophile's animal partner is always adult.
Type 4 This is probably some subgroup of furries.
Type 5 This probably also fits into the furry fandom. I know about one instance of someone having these feelings to anthro characters.

Here is a quick set of definitions:
"Matthews, the author of The Horseman (1994), explains that there are two general classes of people who have sex with animals. There are the “bestialists” who have one or a few sexual contacts with an animal, or they use animals when a more “ normal” outlet is not available. The second class of people are the “zoophiles.” These are the people who prefer an animal as a sex partner, often forming deep emotional relationships with it (Matthews, 1994)"
" ...I am zoo exclusive and the very thought of having sex with a human disgusts me. Ask a homosexual if he wants to have sex with someone of the opposite gender."
Hani Miletski - Understanding bestiality and zoophilia."

Animals are sentient, some more than other depending on how much thinking capacity the species has. How to measure that is complicated, but there has been various research. For example there are species who demonstrably have self awareness.
Unfortunately animals are not at the level of having a human level conversation with you.

Zoos overlap with furries. And I guess many zoos (including me) have fantasies about more mentally advanced species like dragons.
The idea of your animal partner being able to talk to you and such does come up occasionally on the forum. Humans are social species and when you are zoo exclusive, you might miss the social aspect of a relationship with an animal, that can talk. But you are kind of stuck in an odd position where you prefer a animal partner and would
not be able to have the same quality relationship with a human.

I think you fit somewhere between zoo and furry.
Thanks for the information, it has always felt weird for me, as I always preferred the more feral body shape, so I never felt like I was a true furry, I have wondered if there was a place for me as the main furry community never felt like somewhere I belong, and I wanted to know if maybe somewhere like here would be for me.

Thanks for the information, it has always felt weird for me, as I always preferred the more feral body shape, so I never felt like I was a true furry, I have wondered if there was a place for me as the main furry community never felt like somewhere I belong, and I wanted to know if maybe somewhere like here would be for me.

I'm not a furry, so can't really comment on what does or does not belong there or is welcomed, etc; that said, this community is pretty open and welcoming. I personally welcome anyone willing to consider and discuss things honestly and is open to rational discussion.

Type 5 which I am who are attracted to the idea of sentient feral animals, kind of like furries but with a body shape like they are in the real world, not turned into a more human body shape.
I want to have a relationship where I can have a conversation with my lover I want to be able to hold her paws, I want to cuddle them with my skin up to her fur. I want a coequal relationship with quadruped. I want a partner with at least the same mental capacities as I have. When it come to the zoo exclusive thing it’s more complicated and I may explain further, but for the purpose of this question assume that is the only attraction I feel. It is hard to explain but I hope I did ok. So now for the question, am I one of you?
I don't have discussions with my partner about physics, philosophy, or any of my intellectual pursuits, but that was typically the case even when I was still trying to make human relationships work. My partner is a canine, but that doesn't mean there isn't any communication or discussion, it just means we engage in subjects which we share interests. It's a different kind of commuication from verbal/written, but it can have a depth to it beyond the merely superficial. It's somewhat like being in a relationship with someone from a wildly different culture with a completely different language; you each learn a bit of the other's language to communicate, but there are limits to the complete understanding due to physiological differences (lack of similarity in sense of smell, or the use of language, etc).

Back