Pros and cons on sexual intercourse with a dog

d_oguin

Lurker
Well, I just wanna know the logical reasons why this could be a bad or good experience. Please explain every possible good and bad aspect about it, I really wanna take a factual desicion on this :3 and i hope there's no regrets after it.

is this another lowkey "i wanna turn my so to zoo" thing?
why would you need a pros and cons list? you're both (ie: you and the dog) either interested or aren't.

why would you need a pros and cons list? you're both (ie: you and the dog) either interested or aren't.
u are kinda slow don't u?, i just want to choose by an objective point of view, instead of just saying "well am gonna do something illegal because i want pleasure" 🤨🤨 knowing should be free

I just wanna know the logical reasons why this could be a bad or good experience. Please explain every possible good and bad aspect about it
Pros:
1. Being a zoophile means you are attracted to animals, so having sex with one is a dream come true.
2. Pregnancy is not an issue.

Cons:
1. It is likely not legal in your country.
2. If you get discovered, your animal might be taken away, your family, friends, coworkers, neighbors... whoever discovered you will likely hate you.
3. You can get hurt more easily than with a human.
4. You have to keep this a secret because almost everybody does not like it.

I really wanna take a factual desicion on this :3 and i hope there's no regrets after it.
You do not sound like a zoophile. Because if you were, you would not need to make that decision.
If you are attracted to people, stay that way and you will have an easier life.

There will be regrets because almost everybody hates zoo, you can not talk about it openly, shame and guilt is a common feeling in the beginning. If you need to hide it in your life from for example your partner, you will be stressed about it. If it comes to light, your human partner might very likely leave you.

Nobody can tell you how good it feels because that is subjective and everybody who likes it obviously likes it, so their view is biased.

If you are indeed zoo, you won’t have much choice in the matter, and you will largely (and probably should have by now) figured out a lot of this yourself. This has less to do with choice, and more to do with “oh shit, how about that, I’m sexually attracted to dogs.” 🤷‍♂️

i just want to choose by an objective point of view, instead of just saying "well am gonna do something illegal because i want pleasure"
if that's the case, you should consider one potentially big con. you (or whoever is this list really for) can't get "unfucked by a dog" if it happens.

also, "choose" what? it is your sexuality, is it not?
If you are indeed zoo, you won’t have much choice in the matter, and you will largely (and probably should have by now) figured out a lot of this yourself. This has less to do with choice, and more to do with “oh shit, how about that, I’m sexually attracted to dogs.” 🤷‍♂️
it reeks of "i'm trying to convince someone else to fuck a dog for me". wouldn't be the first who tried "let's make a list" approach...

if that's the case, you should consider one potentially big con. you (or whoever is this list really for) can't get "unfucked by a dog" if it happens.

also, "choose" what? it is your sexuality, is it not?

it reeks of "i'm trying to convince someone else to fuck a dog for me". wouldn't be the first who tried "let's make a list" approach...
lol, because lists are always helpful in convincing people to have sex with dogs. /sarcasm.

I for one welcome more people trying to approach this topic with a bit of a rational outlook and not just defaulting to the flippant "it's bad because illegal/abuse/bible/ew and you're all ew" blind moralizing dismissal. After all, surely there is a gray area where one could be an "animal lover" with a bit of feeling zoo, wondering whether it's really worth the trouble to go any further. But yeah, in the end it's not just so simple as making a chart like "human = lasts longer, dog = more cum" or whatever, it's just a completely different lifestyle and you need to think about everything else you'd be doing besides sex as well.

well thx for everyone who gave their time to answer this. Maybe i was misunderstood by the thing about what to choose, i would call myself a zoo, but i haven't been involved in sex itself yet, but i love my dog anyways (and i did jack him off a few times lol). I WANTED TO CHOOSE IF I SHOULD AT LEAST CONSIDER THE NEXT STEP OR NO.

And yeah, basically i've just said that i've done illegals things, and then i just said this:
"well am gonna do something illegal because i want pleasure" 🤨🤨 knowing should be free
but it was more because i felt kinda irritated by the assumption of nekdoneco, so, sorry if this were more misleading:
I mean, the world isn't black and white, i could be interested and at the same time, scared cause i don't have any experience on it... :|

After all, surely there is a gray area where one could be an "animal lover" with a bit of feeling zoo, wondering whether it's really worth the trouble to go any further. But yeah, in the end it's not just so simple as making a chart like "human = lasts longer, dog = more cum" or whatever, it's just a completely different lifestyle and you need to think about everything else you'd be doing besides sex as well.
I feel like this answer most of my questions rn, and it gave kinda new opinion of myself in a retrospective way (yeah kinda archetypical thinkin XD) anyway, even if i didn't expect that answer, i don't know why it make me feel nice that someone thinks that way, thx canecorso :3.
You do not sound like a zoophile. Because if you were, you would not need to make that decision.
Btw am attracted to films and the idea about it rn, but just I haven't done it yet, and that's it. idk what else should i say about it, i feel like a lot of u guys are just tellin me who am i, and it's kinda akward, anyway nice list of pros and cons, pes, but my question was to know the pros and cons of the intercourse, not the zoo part itself, sorry if i was misleading with the title, big confusion :/.

AND WELL, at the end, i did read the guides
this will answer all your questions
and god, there are a lot of sacred info in there, even a lot of post of pes and canecorso, soo, after all, i would say that already make my mind enough, and if i do it, i will update this thread (And if i remember to update it at the time i do it). That's it, very thankfull for u all :3!!!

It's better to not take the next step if you aren't compelled to by your brain. If you can be fulfilled without zoo that is an easier life. If you do take the next step you might become dependent and lose the chance you have to have a normal life. Most zoos have depression and negative feelings from the constant weight of society's hatred against zoosexuality. Having your deepest love and attachment to an animal that probably will have a short window of being a healthy adult before you have to watch them grow old, painful, die, and be lost to you, and then repeat that over and over. Having a very hard time finding a human partner since animals can't be a partner intellectually, but also not being able to relate to your human partner in the same way as normal people do because of not being your primary attraction. Having very few people who can understand a defining critical aspect of who you are so your relationship with non-zoos may feel empty. Also having constant fear of discovery, never being able to trust those that you tell your secret to because people can get angry and vengeful down the line. Loneliness and alienation are hard hurdles to overcome. Sharing a community with animal abusers and people who bastardize what it means to be zoo and make others think you're like them by association. Not being able to live freely because animals are dependents that drain your resources and restrict your ability to do things whereas a human partner is an asset that helps you. Needing to learn how to respect an animal partner who is also your dependent and can't speak for themselves. It's a similar reason why sex with younger people with large age differences are plagued with issues. It's the responsibility of the zoo to be selfless and not make any mistakes with the animal even on the zoo's worst days. You are not living life for yourself anymore, you are living life for your animals. Their needs and wants are #1 and you are #2. Others zoos like the ones on this site are very frequently shitty to each other so even aside from trust issues, it will be hard to find support in this lifestyle. You'd think that everyone hating zoos would bring them together to create an accepting space, but NOPE! Many zoos take their first opportunity to do the same to other zoos that was done to them.

On the plus side, if you spend the rest of your life rebuilding what normal humans get essentially for free, it is possible to have beautiful relations with animals and a good life. Most zoos can't get that far and have mental issues. These people are your future outlook.

Last edited:
Do you want to be like @nekdoneco123 ? Look at him! LOOK AT HIM!!!!! Is this your hero? Okay, might have had a bit of fun at the end. Enjoy your time here, there are still good people here hidden in the shadows.

Last edited:
Pro
-Animal sex is awesome
-You don't have to marry her
-No kids
-You don't have to listen to her orders
-You will have a free life, its a fucking freedom

Con
-Punish/illegal
-It must be kept secret
-The early death of the animal, the medical care of the animal is more difficult
-All your friends will hate you if they find out
-They have no money
-They can't talk

If you are truly a zoophile, this will not decide what to do, but your own path will take you.

Well if you like rough and primal sex, it’s the way to go, and they feel great
But there are a few cons like the dog only having one gear, only thrusting for a few seconds, or not being able to do stuff like dirty talk

Yes, it's not a job interview or shopping for a vehicle. It's either in your heart or not, it's a commitment. It's not something you "try for fun". If you have the genuine drive for this within, you will be that way for life, if not, it might ruin your life.

Pro
-Animal sex is awesome
-You don't have to marry her
-No kids
-You don't have to listen to her orders
-You will have a free life, its a fucking freedom

Con
-Punish/illegal
-It must be kept secret
-The early death of the animal, the medical care of the animal is more difficult
-All your friends will hate you if they find out
-They have no money
-They can't talk

If you are truly a zoophile, this will not decide what to do, but your own path will take you.
You have boldly stated the truth here. It's wonderful, no commitments, but a genuine heart will commit for life. Most of humanity is ignorant and people judge us based upon THEIR ignorance. Their knowledge of truth is limited to their education and upbringing. Unless one is gifted with this amazing essence, it is pretty much incomprehensible for most. To avoid persecution, one must conceal their true underlying identity, but with something so amazing and beautiful to life for, the negative views of other people should not ruin your life. Just live, love, RESPECT, and know in your heart, that you were endowed with something extraordinary, a kind of paradise that few will ever find.

Pros:
1. Being a zoophile means you are attracted to animals, so having sex with one is a dream come true.
2. Pregnancy is not an issue.

Cons:
1. It is likely not legal in your country.
2. If you get discovered, your animal might be taken away, your family, friends, coworkers, neighbors... whoever discovered you will likely hate you.
3. You can get hurt more easily than with a human.
4. You have to keep this a secret because almost everybody does not like it.

There will be regrets because almost everybody hates zoo, you can not talk about it openly, shame and guilt is a common feeling in the beginning. If you need to hide it in your life from for example your partner, you will be stressed about it. If it comes to light, your human partner might very likely leave you.

Nobody can tell you how good it feels because that is subjective and everybody who likes it obviously likes it, so their view is biased.
It would be amazing to have 2 people connected as partners with support, love and appreciation of the same thing. Is a safe, secluded setting to be free to enjoy this way of life.

Pros...I love feeling his cum drip down my balls, cons....I wish he would pound my mouth the same way he does my anus

It would be amazing to have 2 people connected as partners with support, love and appreciation of the same thing. Is a safe, secluded setting to be free to enjoy this way of life.
That is definitely the goal of a lot of people here is to make a connection with someone and then let things ‘proceed’ and have someone to share the lifestyle with.

However, that is easier said than done. I know this is the biggest secret for me and there is no way I would easily open up to someone. That being said, a long time friendship could develop into something more once a ton of trust was established.

As far as pros and cons and the analysis, it is hard for me to do that clearly becuse if my physical and emotional attachment to my German Shepard . I do know that it is rewarding and satisfying in a way that is different than a human. Not better, just different. Humans are also satisfying in different ways.

It’s interesting for sure

That is definitely the goal of a lot of people here is to make a connection with someone and then let things ‘proceed’ and have someone to share the lifestyle with.

However, that is easier said than done. I know this is the biggest secret for me and there is no way I would easily open up to someone. That being said, a long time friendship could develop into something more once a ton of trust was established.

As far as pros and cons and the analysis, it is hard for me to do that clearly becuse if my physical and emotional attachment to my German Shepard . I do know that it is rewarding and satisfying in a way that is different than a human. Not better, just different. Humans are also satisfying in different ways.

It’s interesting for sure
They are beautiful dogs. I have a german shepherd too. Male, though neutered as his balls didn't descend. I'm sure a relationship with room to love both partners would be possible for you. One big happy family that appears normal from the outside...apart from the humping lol
xx

Back