Procreative desire

For me it goes both ways, I like the idea of impregnating a dog but also being impregnated by one

Sucks to have a huge breeding kink (with humans too), but being a trans man it'll never happen naturally for me. If society didn't view men being pregnant as freakish I'd probably be okay with it
Whats frekaish about something so beautiful and natural? So things may look a bit different so what? Everyone desrves to have true happiness in what ever way they chose. I don't see it as weird. Not in today's society. You go for it!

I have an alternate question which probably doesn't deserve it's own thread so I'll ask her if the OP doesn't mind.

Even though a biological pregnancy with an animal partner is impossible at least for the foreseeable future, how many of you, both male and female would father or mother a liter in VR once it (VR) becomes common enough and open enough for inter-species pregnancy to be an option? Just asking because one of my stories has that scenario for a secondary woman character.

I have an alternate question which probably doesn't deserve it's own thread so I'll ask her if the OP doesn't mind.

Even though a biological pregnancy with an animal partner is impossible at least for the foreseeable future, how many of you, both male and female would father or mother a liter in VR once it (VR) becomes common enough and open enough for inter-species pregnancy to be an option? Just asking because one of my stories has that scenario for a secondary woman character.
Would be hot seeing a streamer egirl do it

It has been a major fantacy of mine to have a foal with a mare eversince i started having zoo feelings. I love the idea of having a foal of my own, but absolutely dont want a human child!

There was a guy who used a condom to collect the semen from his male dog. He then collected the cum from his dog into a syringe. He then used a catheter, only partially inserted into his own erect penis, and a compatible syringe to basically inject the dog's cum and force it up his own urethra. After he had put the dog's cum up his own penis, he removed the catheter and he then proceeded to start to have sex with a female dog.

If you ever wanted to actually impregnate a dog yourself, that would seem to be the closest you could ever come to actually doing it. Putting actually dog cum in your own penis, so that when you put your own penis into a dog the cum leaks out or is forced out when you cum yourself to attempt to breed the dog yourself.

Of course that comes with a whole mess of safety issues and is probably best not attempted.

That's more or less the idea I have for the future, when I can be with a German shepherd girl. The biggest physical problem is the risk I would expose myself to trying it. On the psychological side, the problems I see are this:

My problem with it is simply that I know it wouldn't be my puppies. Not my DNA, but that of a foreign male dog.

Furthermore, I did not want to expose my dog to the difficulties of pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding. And it would have been a problem to sell the puppies, which are "my" puppies. I would have had a hard time selling the females in particular. And if 3-4 female puppies are born, I can't keep them all, because I already have many dogs.

So, I really don't know.

I have an alternate question which probably doesn't deserve it's own thread so I'll ask her the OP doesn't mind.

AOZ , during adams reign ?

For me it goes both ways, I like the idea of impregnating a dog but also being impregnated by one

Sucks to have a huge breeding kink (with humans too), but being a trans man it'll never happen naturally for me. If society didn't view men being pregnant as freakish I'd probably be okay with it
As a fellow breeding kink person, who has been actually bred and pregnant… the best part of it is the fucking. The pregnant part and the kid part… not so fun. Lol
So settling for fantasizing that you’re being impregnated it truly the best option. In my opinion anyway. It sure did make me fucking horny knowing I could get pregnant though. Now I just pretend since I dont want more kids and my fiancé has a vasectomy.

As a fellow breeding kink person, who has been actually bred and pregnant… the best part of it is the fucking. The pregnant part and the kid part… not so fun. Lol
So settling for fantasizing that you’re being impregnated it truly the best option. In my opinion anyway. It sure did make me fucking horny knowing I could get pregnant though. Now I just pretend since I dont want more kids and my fiancé has a vasectomy.
LOL Kids > the screwing you get for the screwing you got

I fantasize about lovemaking with many creatures including humans.

My biggest fantasy is to take a loving male horse or dog and just tie the "knot" into a special and loving, nurtured relationship. Like, marriage but with an animal if that makes sense.

If I'm being perfectly honest, I feel a near fatherly attachment to my girl's pups, that probably has a lot to do with the circumstance in which she was fertilized, but I have noticed she's been training me to respond to their cries.... (sneaky bitch :ROFLMAO:)

Seems like there a tons of threads on this same topic but yes It always turns me on thinking when Cooper and I are together I always wish he could get me pregnant and think about all his sperm trying to reach that goal is such a turn on even though it's not possible.

Seems like there a tons of threads on this same topic but yes It always turns me on thinking when Cooper and I are together I always wish he could get me pregnant and think about all his sperm trying to reach that goal is such a turn on even though it's not possible.
Ikr

Like many of you, I have exactly zero desire to have a child with a human partner, but I'm still excited by the concept of breeding. This has manifested as a long time fantasy of mating with a bitch or mare, and then subsequently inseminating her with compatible donor sperm. Is this common? Does anyone else feel the drive to have puppies of 'their own'? I wonder if most exclusive zoosexuals abandon that urge or change it somehow...
Yes very much so, I think it’s probably related to a breeding kink just also mixed in with zoosexuality.

I don't think it's surprising for people to have a breeding kink regardless of their interest within this site is..I know I like it.

Back