Procreative desire

ryan_fox

Tourist
Like many of you, I have exactly zero desire to have a child with a human partner, but I'm still excited by the concept of breeding. This has manifested as a long time fantasy of mating with a bitch or mare, and then subsequently inseminating her with compatible donor sperm. Is this common? Does anyone else feel the drive to have puppies of 'their own'? I wonder if most exclusive zoosexuals abandon that urge or change it somehow...

Does anyone else feel the drive to have puppies of 'their own'?
It's a big fantasy of mine to have a litter with my husky. Getting to sit on the porch and watching the pups frolic in the backyard with their mom by my side, would be awesome, unfortunately not possible.

This has manifested as a long time fantasy of mating with a bitch or mare, and then subsequently inseminating her with compatible donor sperm. Is this common?
I haven't seen anyone mention using a donor's sperm to impregnat their mate after breeding them their selves, so I'll say it's a bit uncommon. But now I'm thinking about joining in on the breeding fun next season with my girl, a rubber tube and a syringe full of my male husky's sperm.

It's a big fantasy of mine to have a litter with my husky. Getting to sit on the porch and watching the pups frolic in the backyard with their mom by my side, would be awesome, unfortunately not possible.

I haven't seen anyone mention using a donor's sperm to impregnat their mate after breeding them their selves, so I'll say it's a bit uncommon. But now I'm thinking about joining in on the breeding fun next season with my girl, a rubber tube and a syringe full of my male husky's sperm.
I'll be looking forward to hear how it goes~

For me it goes both ways, I like the idea of impregnating a dog but also being impregnated by one

Sucks to have a huge breeding kink (with humans too), but being a trans man it'll never happen naturally for me. If society didn't view men being pregnant as freakish I'd probably be okay with it

My feelings are like any other "normal" person just the target species got exchanged. Human pregnancy/children is quite a horror for me, I can feel joy with other parents tho, getting something from their happiness but I cant connect to human offspring at all.
I always thought these feelings didn't exist but found out they do.
I wish I could have pups with a dog or wolf....pregnant canines look still beautiful, cuddling, feeling the pups move is wonderful and if you have a puppy on your arm, often father feelings hit you like a baseball bat and you can play and cuddle hours.

It's an interesting topic and I'm happy about it. I'm not attracted to people and I'm repulsed by children and starting a family. I am unable to live in the human family model.

However, I would be happy if I could give birth to puppies for my female dogs.
But only if they were 100% dogs. No way human/dog hybrids. Only if it 100% puppy dog.

But now I'm thinking about joining in on the breeding fun next season with my girl, a rubber tube and a syringe full of my male husky's sperm.
Do you do it yourself or a vet/breeder?
Insemination is the name of the procedure, in which case the bitch must be strapped into a frame so that her vagina and cervix are at the right angle, then the rubber tube must be pushed up into the uterus and the sperms delivered there. (Dogs knot for a reason.) This definitely requires a veterinary procedure and the chance is about 60% for puppies. If someone does it at home, it can cause pain and infections if the tube hits the cervix.

If you do it yourself at home, you should only do it vaginally. To introduce dog semen into the vagina (not into the uterus). There is very little chance that this will lead to pregnancy or the number of litters will be small. But it is possible to succeed. This does not cause pain and the chance of infection is low. You need to insert a section of tube approximately as long as the length of your own penis. The tube and syringe should preferably be freshly opened sterile medical equipment, and the male dog's semen should be get it in a similarly sterile manner and fresh. Dog semen is full of carbohydrates, and bacteria multiply quickly when contaminated.

Yes! A thousand million billion times Yes. Before I didn't know it wasn't possible I used to actively try to get pregnant. It made the sexual experience even more exotic than it already is. Just completely giving all of myself like that to my dogs, heart, mind, body, all of my love... was, is, so freeing and satisfying. Its the ultimate symbol of love, and in a way when you choose to get pregnant, submission and devotion to and for your lover. As well as defiance to authority. Making that decision, this is what I want in my life and damn the consequences of what anyone else thinks, let them see the love they would forbid me to have, this is my child, look at my beautiful interspecies baby! Unfortunately... that's never going to happen, which was tough to learn. I cried a lot. Doesn't stop me from trying lol

A Few years ago, on the ***** bestiality board (i think), I saw a very interesting post that some of you may enjoy. It was accompanied by a dozen or so pictures and a 6 part video.

There was a guy who used a condom to collect the semen from his male dog. He then collected the cum from his dog into a syringe. He then used a catheter, only partially inserted into his own erect penis, and a compatible syringe to basically inject the dog's cum and force it up his own urethra. After he had put the dog's cum up his own penis, he removed the catheter and he then proceeded to start to have sex with a female dog.

If you ever wanted to actually impregnate a dog yourself, that would seem to be the closest you could ever come to actually doing it. Putting actually dog cum in your own penis, so that when you put your own penis into a dog the cum leaks out or is forced out when you cum yourself to attempt to breed the dog yourself.

Of course that comes with a whole mess of safety issues and is probably best not attempted.

Last edited:
Yup! I’m the same. I can’t really stand human children but show me literally any baby animal and I melt like they’re the ultimate innocence in the world and completely fawn. Wish it could happen but we’ll, evolution is just a harsh reality I’ve accepted.

My ex would gag if I came in her and she felt it drip out and would never let me come on her and would throw up if you came in her mouth but she couldn’t get enough husky cum in her. I never considered maybe it was because she wanted to breed with them and had no particular interest in reproducing with a human. But makes sense now, was a bit odd when she’d slurp their cum off my cock if I followed them in but didn’t enjoy sucking by dick any other time. Totally see where she’s coming from now though

Like many of you, I have exactly zero desire to have a child with a human partner, but I'm still excited by the concept of breeding. This has manifested as a long time fantasy of mating with a bitch or mare, and then subsequently inseminating her with compatible donor sperm. Is this common? Does anyone else feel the drive to have puppies of 'their own'? I wonder if most exclusive zoosexuals abandon that urge or change it somehow...
I had thought about the insemination thing as a way to simulate reproduction with a female canine. I have zero desire to have kids with a human. Or human kids at all. Now puppies would be nice.

I planned this a long time ago, which is why I know the insemination procedure well. I have already discussed everything with the owner of the male dog, that we will take the sperm at the vet in a sterile environment, etc.
At home, I would have sex with my dog in the heat and then inject the sperm, then have another sex.
Repeat this 48 hours later. (I have equipment for breeding.)

Then, as we approached the time of the heat, I decided not to do it after all. My problem with it is simply that I know it wouldn't be my puppies. Not my DNA, but that of a foreign male dog. And I hate male dogs. Rival dogs. Rrrrrrr.
And the sperm of a male dog would swim in the womb of my beautiful daughter and fertilize her.

So I finally gave up on the whole thing, I will never have a puppy, all my dogs are "virgins". And that's okay. Fortunately, I made a very good decision not to do this all the way through.

Furthermore, I did not want to expose my dog to the difficulties of pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding. And it would have been a problem to sell the puppies, which are "my" puppies. I would have had a hard time selling the females in particular. And if 3-4 female puppies are born, I can't keep them all, because I already have many dogs.

Anyway, it would have been funny to start having sex with my own "daughters" a year later. :husky_laughing: Although this is normal for dogs. And I'm a dog. Or wolf? I dont know.

A Few years ago, on the ***** bestiality board (i think), I saw a very interesting post that some of you may enjoy. It was accompanied by a dozen or so pictures and a 6 part video.

There was a guy who used a condom to collect the semen from his male dog. He then collected the cum from his dog into a syringe. He then used a catheter, only partially inserted into his own erect penis, and a compatible syringe to basically inject the dog's cum and force it up his own urethra. After he had put the dog's cum up his own penis, he removed the catheter and he then proceeded to start to have sex with a female dog.

If you ever wanted to actually impregnate a dog yourself, that would seem to be the closest you could ever come to actually doing it. Putting actually dog cum in your own penis, so that when you put your own penis into a dog the cum leaks out or is forced out when you cum yourself to attempt to breed the dog yourself.

Of course that comes with a whole mess of safety issues and is probably best not attempted.
Can I get a link?

Back