Procreative desire

It's a thought and a very hot one for me. When I'm ovulating especially is when I crave it, so I do desire it.
Hello my name is Mayara Steffany, new here, 4 years about dogsex experience and yes I have a big fetish to be impregnated by a dog, I have a Vet friend, she enjoys watch me mating with her dog, a Black Lab, she loves to say that her will make me pregnant when he is filling my womb with his load, gosh I know that it's impossible but the idea make me really horny specifically with a veterinary saying.

Seems like there a tons of threads on this same topic but yes It always turns me on thinking when Cooper and I are together I always wish he could get me pregnant and think about all his sperm trying to reach that goal is such a turn on even though it's not possible.
Oh fuck I am completely dogsex addicted.

As a fellow breeding kink person, who has been actually bred and pregnant… the best part of it is the fucking. The pregnant part and the kid part… not so fun. Lol
So settling for fantasizing that you’re being impregnated it truly the best option. In my opinion anyway. It sure did make me fucking horny knowing I could get pregnant though. Now I just pretend since I dont want more kids and my fiancé has a vasectomy.
My ex-boyfriend started into dogsex 4 years ago and I really got addicted, I practicaylosy my sexual interest for men, be pregnant by a dog course is perv thinking that make horny, much because it's impossible and the sex is incredible. I feel my pussy really dog cock adapted.

Would be funny if it could happen, I would be paying a lot of puppy support with the things I my boys done with all those curious ladies throughout the years. Who knows maybe one day we would be able to see them graduate puppy school as well.

Will admit though it would be very hot if it were to happen, but my wallet wouldn't be able to afford it:husky_laughing:

I bet there would be alot of this going around lol.
1686086550836.png

Reactions: p a
For me it goes both ways, I like the idea of impregnating a dog but also being impregnated by one

Sucks to have a huge breeding kink (with humans too), but being a trans man it'll never happen naturally for me. If society didn't view men being pregnant as freakish I'd probably be okay with it
ahhh it is closer than you would think, lots of taboos are being modified as always has been with civilization....and science is wonderous in making some of these ideas be a reality, in time, in time

Sometimes I feel that desire. There are months that it is there, others it calms down, and so on. What I've noticed lately is that it seems to get more and more intense as time goes on.

I would love to have puppies with a maned wolf girl, or at least a German shepherd. Their fur colors drive me crazy, they really are beautiful. 😵

If it was possible to procreate with Brady I think it would be something I'd want we haven't had sex yet but it's heading in tnay direction and I think it's such a hot thought to be able to to be bred by him. Guess that's another postive of all this you can have such intense thoughts and let them cum inside of you with none of the risk

Back