Predict Something About the Next Poster

I can't even solve a rubix cube with both of them. 😂

The next one has a deep fascination with space.

I'm confused. What do you mean? I missed two posts? I've looked at previous posts, but I don't see what you mean.
It's more like fascination with deep space.

Next poster doesn't like fishing.

She likes but doesn't know how to. Pathetic.

Next poster has fucked up sleeping schedule

Yep. I need them often enough that resetting them each time is a chore, but not often enough that I can remember them all. I should just get a password manager.

The next poster doesn't like milk.

Ew, no.

The next poster didn't sleep at home last night

Technically you're right since I was up all night and slept during the day, but I don't think that's what you meant.

The next poster loves thunderstorms.

While Starbucks technically does operate in my country, I haven't actually seen one in at least five years. Turns out trying to import a chain-coffeehouse into a nation that had already developed a robust coffee culture is a really bad business decision.

The next poster needs to do their laundry.

Sort of, I'm doing it now and it's almost done.

Next poster likes animals that are not easy to get close to/spend time with.

I like almost all animals, but the specie I truly love is quite shy toward humans.

Next poster would like to swim with dolphines.

I don't honestly know. I think I'd like to, but I hear alot of stuff can happen, when you're at their mercy. I'm on the fence.

The next one likes baking.

Not true, I love winter and I love the cold. I have a low tolerance to heat, on the other hand.
If you get cold, put on a coat, or eat something. You can't escape from the heat.

The next one is able to read music notes, without a guide.

Hello I saw some videos with dolphins and men and it’s very hot !!!!
I would like to try also with chicken
1) Please don't : human penis penetrating a chicken has 99% chance to result in the death of the animal.
2) This isn't the thread to discuss about that.
Not true, I love winter and I love the cold. I have a low tolerance to heat, on the other hand.
If you get cold, put on a coat, or eat something. You can't escape from the heat.

The next one is able to read music notes, without a guide.
I was, a long long time ago.

Next poster wears a mask while driving, even if he is alone in the car.

Neither owning a "car"*, just lots of self build (ways more worth than most cars..) concepts,
nor using a mask being alone or with animals. But keeping distance to humans quite well.

*company cars are a thing but rarely used after splitting my own shares from that a$$hats company anyway.

The next posting user likes well cooked meals from Thailand.

Nah, this house is great. Although a larger yard would mean space for a larger dog...

The next poster likes to ride horses (literally, not euphemistically).

Did that as child, the non-sexual form of riding. Still like it, but not much possibilities at the moment.

The next user wears often black or red clothes.

Back