Predict Something About the Next Poster

Very true. And can't wait to get one.

Next poster loves gardening

I am, what is referred to in the gardening community as, a black thumb. Ironically, I do want to try growing plants (specifically coffee plants).

The next one is comfortable enough to give their furry companion a kiss on the head, in front of other people.

tell-me-everything-details.gif
🤣🤣

Her* and no, so double miss 😛

Next poster is a roleplayer

I have a lot of unfinished models, but being science fiction I don't think they're to scale with anything.

The next poster can sing at least one Weird Al Yankovic song beginning-to-end.

Sadly not beginning-to-end, but more than a half.

Next poster has a crush on a person from work

Depend on the recipe. Sometimes it's good, sometime barely edible.

Next one always tries to kill mosquitoes on sight.

I don't hunt them down. I just have very violent social distancing rules with them. Mosquitoe comes into my personal bubble, their life is now forfeit.

The next one likes handling bees.

Oh boy, that's a heavy question about light entertainment. I'll just say, "Yes", and leave it at that.

The next poster regularly uses a dining table at dinnertime.

Nope I sit on the sofa

next poster has never used both hands to masturbate
Well now that is a loaded answer. I have never used both hands to masturbate myself, however I always use both hands to masturbate my stallions!!!
Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, I have used one hand to jerk my cock while using my left hand to message under my balls so technicallyyyy!

Next poster has never had a urinary catheter inserted.

Well now that is a loaded answer. I have never used both hands to masturbate myself, however I always use both hands to masturbate my stallions!!!
Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, I have used one hand to jerk my cock while using my left hand to message under my balls so technicallyyyy!

Next poster has never had a urinary catheter inserted.
No I have not

next poster has accidentally had cum in their eye

No, this poster is edging for about a week and is increasingly horny.

Next poster had an excellent idea for this thread but completely forgot it when they got to making a post

Back