Predict Something About the Next Poster

True. Nowadays I play more out of habit than for entertainment.

The next poster frequently oversleeps.

If I get to sleep at all, then it happens from time to time. :husky_wink:

The next poster had recently bought some new household device and afterwards learned that it was quicker or easier with the old device / via hand. :unsure:

Only three, which I still need more practise with.

The next poster can name at least one astronaut who isn't Neil Armstrong or Buzz Aldrin.

Indeed true. Almost 24/7 listening to music. :husky_happysmile:

The next poster had a running nose a while ago. (Oof, that's a hard guess.)

180Kmh and the car was definitely not fitted to go so fast, I have been über lucky.

Next poster think about washing his/her car, but later (and later, and later again).

Very true, was supposed to do it this weekend just gone, but maybe this week...or the next

Next poster has sugar with their tea or coffee

Nah, quite productive one tho.
Only a bit of reality check seeing in details how much I have to renovate and on the same time the costs for it.. Could as well just leave it as it is and just put new layers around. :unsure:

The next poster loves to play with toys - and if they have an own animal, it likes to play with toys as well. :unsure:

Um... Rather not. Not like i enjoy spiders, but i can interact with them.

The next one was offered 100$ to eat shit on camera

I build such stuff (if the sayings / naming through random people count for anything), so surely I see them. :unsure: No simple drones.

The next poster works towards reducing the stress life throws at them, especially in the last half year. :unsure:

I build such stuff (if the sayings / naming through random people count for anything), so surely I see them. :unsure: No simple drones.

The next poster works towards reducing the stress life throws at them, especially in the last half year. :unsure:
I got my animals to help me reduce stress.

The next poster will have spent at least two weeks at a horse farm this year

Yes, but also every different place in nature. (y)

The next poster found one or multiple keys on the streets a while ago.

Back