Post Some Pics of Your Partners

Está creciendo 😏
I mean sure, I admit I've dug a few holes in the back yard, But I swear I didn't dig this hole in your jeans.

Interesting facial expression, what is there breed, doesn't quite look right for a Weimaraner despite the colouring, head looks a bit more amstaff or similar, but not sure still being a puppy and growing.

my german shep i used to own, my god he humped like a jack hammer and a lovely size knot as well, once he was locked he he used to stand beside and had a very calm silly look on his face, i saw him do many 30 mins ties
Forgive me for asking but.. Can I have a go? :love:

My best buddy!!
What breed is your buddy, the colouring looks a bit like a blue healer, but the body and face shape isn't quite right, oh and the ears a wrong so not a healer. Possibly a distinguished older doggo of a boofier breed like a Rotty or canine whom enjoys a treat when the opportunity arises. Perhaps I better stop guessing and await the official verdict from your good self. :gsd_grin:

What breed is your buddy, the colouring looks a bit like a blue healer, but the body and face shape isn't quite right, oh and the ears a wrong so not a healer. Possibly a distinguished older doggo of a boofier breed like a Rotty or canine whom enjoys a treat when the opportunity arises. Perhaps I better stop guessing and await the official verdict from your good self. :gsd_grin:
Right?? I got him around 8 weeks and he’s only 6, maybe five in pic. I met mom, definitely full blue heeler, but dad was a working dog and the main reason they had one litter. Saw a pic and he was probably half heeler and half idk…. I personally think blue tick coon hound but he is probably 3/4 heeler and at least 1/2. Whatever it is made him the best dog ever imo

Right?? I got him around 8 weeks and he’s only 6, maybe five in pic. I met mom, definitely full blue heeler, but dad was a working dog and the main reason they had one litter. Saw a pic and he was probably half heeler and half idk…. I personally think blue tick coon hound but he is probably 3/4 heeler and at least 1/2. Whatever it is made him the best dog ever imo
Ah, I see that explains it, I'm not familiar with blue tick coon hounds but after a quick google search that explains the ears, for some reason when you cross breeds the ears seem to usually follow the ear flap shape rather than pointy upright shape. Australian Blue healers have a slightly more slender face too, which is what I am used to seeing. However that's all irrelevant because he's "the best dog ever imo." So he's perfect just the way he is.

Lol true, he also has the extra neck skin like a blue tick or a Rottweiler, but I honestly don’t know lol. And yeah I can’t knock on other pups but I’ve never been so close to a dog, though I haven’t ever done anything with him in a romantic sense. I’m definitely biased though 😆

Attachments

• AB2F6C28-06D9-462D-A57C-016B04C7A358.jpeg
    AB2F6C28-06D9-462D-A57C-016B04C7A358.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 72
  • 6615D469-0BBF-4A98-ADA6-B2BCFBF239BA.jpeg
    6615D469-0BBF-4A98-ADA6-B2BCFBF239BA.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 77
Lol true, he also has the extra neck skin like a blue tick or a Rottweiler, but I honestly don’t know lol. And yeah I can’t knock on other pups but I’ve never been so close to a dog, though I haven’t ever done anything with him in a romantic sense. I’m definitely biased though 😆
Well we all think our own dog is the best dog, that's what make them extra special to us. :gsd_wink: Those last two pictures also do him a lot more justice than the first one.

Back