Companion of my friend
Yummy. I want some!

Love the tongue

My boy 6yr old NZ huntaway
Holy cock Batman!

The big boy is diesel who passed away and my old boy duke who is 14
Both look so sweet!

Love that look such a good boy wish he wasn’t neutered
Mine is neutered too but still have fun!

View attachment 314427
My 8 month boy 😍
( It's an old german shepherd dog/altdeutsche Schäferhunde )
Nice!

I'd post but I'm absolutely terrified someone would recognize my girl. She's a shepherd mix so its not like shes even particularly unique looking, but still. Thanks everyone for posting your partners!
Ah just whack some sun glasses and a false mustache on her and you'll be right. :gsd_wink:

Seriously though, to most people a dog is just a dog and if you remove collars or other identifying things and don't have anything in the background that would suggest where she is you'd be pretty safe. Such as taking the picture with the camera angled down so all you really see is your girl and grass for example.

However you should only ever do what you are comfortable doing, I was just suggesting that their are ways to minimise the risks. Oh and never post the same picture anywhere else that you put here and even google will have a hard time revealing her secret identity.

I'd post but I'm absolutely terrified someone would recognize my girl. She's a shepherd mix so its not like shes even particularly unique looking, but still. Thanks everyone for posting your partners!

I'm kind of the same. It's not like either one of my mates is super unique looking, but together they are VERY recognizable.

I'm kind of the same. It's not like either one of my mates is super unique looking, but together they are VERY recognizable.
Exactly, the uniqueness comes from the combination of the two of them together. So that definitely increases the risk factor in your local area.

Exactly, the uniqueness comes from the combination of the two of them together. So that definitely increases the risk factor in your local area.
Yes because we take what I've come to call Mega-Walks, which literally cover 30-40km in one outing, so it's not even just my neighbourhood that knows us, its a pretty significant slice of several boroughs. Outted, it would be over for me in a day MAX.

I have, despite my general rule not to record, recorded some of our play as well, but even after cropping and clipping the shit out of it to make it as unidentifiable as possible, I still can't bring myself to post it.

Yes because we take what I've come to call Mega-Walks, which literally cover 30-40km in one outing, so it's not even just my neighbourhood that knows us, its a pretty significant slice of several boroughs. Outted, it would be over for me in a day MAX.

I have, despite my general rule not to record, recorded some of our play as well, but even after cropping and clipping the shit out of it to make it as unidentifiable as possible, I still can't bring myself to post it.
:gsd_stunning: 30-40km that some pretty huge walks! Doesn't that wear out the dogs paw pads if your doing that sort of walking on pavement, or have you got dog shoes for them or something.

:gsd_stunning: 30-40km that some pretty huge walks! Doesn't that wear out the dogs paw pads if your doing that sort of walking on pavement, or have you got dog shoes for them or something.
Its not usually all pavement, we cut thru a lot of parks and stuff thru the city, and they naturally drift to the grass bordering sidewalks. So maybe they spend about 25% of that time actually walking on pavement.

my german shep i used to own, my god he humped like a jack hammer and a lovely size knot as well, once he was locked he he used to stand beside and had a very calm silly look on his face, i saw him do many 30 mins ties

Attachments

• my dog.JPG
    my dog.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
Back