Post Some Pics of Your Partners

I only warn you to be careful when uploading photos, because an anti-zoo can recognize the images, track them down and denounce you, take away the animals or simply cause you a bad reputation.

I only warn you to be careful when uploading photos, because an anti-zoo can recognize the images, track them down and denounce you, take away the animals or simply cause you a bad reputation.
It's no coincidence that I never show my dogs. So far, I have only shown two that are very similar to Google image results, so it is difficult to identify them. :husky_laughing: I won't show them anymore for security reasons.

View attachment 335353
I’m really sad that she’s spayed. Although was just the ovaries. Can’t seem to get it in.
She is a nice looking girl.
Since you "Can’t seem to get it in." you don't try any more because you don't want to hurt her. Correct?

So was there no nice park or generic wooded area you could have taken the picture where you're not showing partial parts of 2 houses and 3 vehicles, with the cherry on top of where you keep keys in one of the vehicles etc. I'm sorry I don't mean to pic on you, but you are making it far to easy for anybody in your neighbourhood to identify your location and your identity, that is typically not a good thing these days.

Last edited:
She is a nice looking girl.
Since you "Can’t seem to get it in." you don't try any more because you don't want to hurt her. Correct?

So was there no nice park or generic wooded area you could have taken the picture where you're not showing partial parts of 2 houses and 3 vehicles, with the cherry on top of where you keep keys in one of the vehicles etc. I'm sorry I don't mean to pic on you, but you are making it far to easy for anybody in your neighbourhood to identify your location and your identity, that is typically not a good thing these days.
That’s correct. I don’t try anymore.

It’s not my neighborhood nor my vehicle.

Got so spend some time with this beautiful girl the past couple days while visiting some friends 🥰
Is that a squeaky green pig? I knew a dog that would pop those things no sooner than look at it, but it looks like the toy is well cared for by this little lady.

Post some pics of your partner(s). Doesn’t necessarily gotta be sexual but that’s always welcome. Here’s some of my best friend.
EDIT: Pics Restored
EDIT: Deleted...again
This is me and belle she's a small dog but has tons of love to give she is a rescue do I took her away from abusive owners(didn't know what she had been tought when I first got her I do now tough) she is now a very happy dog tail always wagging we sleep together most nights she loves cuddles :)

Attachments

• received_724527052436226.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • received_698385588513012.jpeg
    received_698385588513012.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 28
  • received_3304045569820176.jpeg
    received_3304045569820176.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 28
Que hermoso!
Mi otro bebe
FB_IMG_1658063354515.jpg