Post some obscure trivia!!

I know this won't stop some of y'all to wanting to fuck dolphins but, dolphins mate deep in the water and in order to overcome the pressure they cum really hard.

So hard that if a dolphin came inside you, it will most likely rip your intestines off.
(This might be wrong, since i don't remember where i read it and i'm pretty sure it was a meme... So take it with a grain of salt)

The largest particle collider we have access to isn't the LHC, its the atmosphere, and we've seen a significant number of collisions that suggest the particles that caused them moved faster than should be possible. So fast and close to the speed of light, that the mostly empty void of space should slow them down(call it friction, if you feel like that term is appropriate for a subatomic scale.)

Even if Superluminal speed was possible, you'd eventually have to stop using it, as you'd be travelling increasingly further backwards in time, until you'd reach all the way back to before the universe was cold enough to allow for deionisation, turning you any everything else into plasma.
Almost passed out on this one

Human hair grows at about 1/2 inch per month.

Human hair ranges in thickness from 1/450th of an inch to 1/140 of an inch with black hair being the thickest

The last word in the dictionary is Zyzzyva' - a tropical beetle - has become the new last word in the Oxford English Dictionary with the latest quarterly update which added over 1,200 new words, phrases and senses. Until now, the last alphabetic entry in the Oxford English Dictionary (OED) was zythum, a kind of malt beer brewed in ancient Egypt.J

Back