Post some obscure trivia!!

If the outside of your elbow is called your wenis, then the inside is the wajina

Also elbows are just knees for your arms. Go on, think about it.

Trivia Question

If it takes a plug and a half of dynamite to blow a billy goats horns off.

At sea level how long would it take a dog to fuck a bucket of water to boiling point?

The FIRST train Robbery West of the Mississippi (Verdi ) and the LAST Stagecoach Robbery in the US ( Jarbidge) BOTH took place in Nevada.

Incidentally, THAT train got held up a second time that same day in Winnemucca, Nv.

If we could hear the sound of the sun it would roughly be equal to a revving chainsaw right next to your ear, all day, every day.
If the sun went out right now, the light would go out in about 8 minutes. But we would hear the sound for another 13 years.
Fascinating!! Thanks

Planets rotating around a star are spaced proportionately as far apart as electrons are in an atom. (just my guess, not based on fact)

Given a group of 23 people, the odds are that 50% that two of the 23 will have the same birth date. (Its just a probability problem)

Ice floats not because of air, but because water expands when it changes state from liquid to a solid. It expands by approximately 10% and thus lowers it's density. The mass stays the same, because it's still the same, but because it expands, the density of the solid is less than the liquid it's sitting in, which is why it floats.

Everyone speaks Dog Latin, the language of the illiterate.
Places like the Vatican and formal government letters still use proper latin.

When you by a car, you receive a document at the bottom it says you are the keeper, definition of keeper is guardian, so technically you don't own the car.

At one point in time Steve McQueen was the highest paid actor in Hollywood but in real life he was a horrible person. He had a giant ego and many well known big time celebs refused to work with him.

He once held a gun to his pregnant wife's head demanding to know whether she had slept with anyone while he was away on location filming. The irony of that is that he was a well known philanderer himself.

He was on Charles Manson's "hit list" on the night that the Tate murder took place but a phone call from one of his Hollywood bunnies kept him from showing up that night.

He was pretty much a well documented scumbag.

One week from today we can wish Clint Eastwood a happy birthday.

He will be 91 years old...................o_O

The largest particle collider we have access to isn't the LHC, its the atmosphere, and we've seen a significant number of collisions that suggest the particles that caused them moved faster than should be possible. So fast and close to the speed of light, that the mostly empty void of space should slow them down(call it friction, if you feel like that term is appropriate for a subatomic scale.)

Even if Superluminal speed was possible, you'd eventually have to stop using it, as you'd be travelling increasingly further backwards in time, until you'd reach all the way back to before the universe was cold enough to allow for deionisation, turning you any everything else into plasma.

One week from today we can wish Clint Eastwood a happy birthday.

He will be 91 years old...................o_O

The first movie he directed was the stalker thriller "Play Misty for Me" filmed in his adopted hometown of Carmel, CA. Since it was low-budget, all indoor scenes were filmed at his house on Highway 1 just south of town where he still lives. The female lead was played by the late, great Jessica Walters. My first zoo girlfriend and I watched it on acid and I couldn't watch a Jessica Walter's movie for years afterwards cuz damnnnn, she played a really scary psycho-bitch!

Back