Positioning when dog is thrusting causing injuries

Hi there!

I wanted to look for knowledge from everyone here on how is it that you place yourself when being mounted by a dog, my reason for this is that the last times I've tried some fun time with him, him thrusting actually caused me to bleed quite a bit, I imagine from poking something inside me a bit too roughly, which caused me to panic quite a bit, (for reference, I'm a man, so this is for anal).

He's on the big side of pretty much everything, though I'm also quite tall at 6,2. Its only been one time that he knotted me without problem and had a quick and painless entry, so I dont really know what I might be doing different lately, I have been trying some toys to stretch so hopefully that will end up helping but I guess I might as well look for advice and see if someone has had this problem before.

Was it painful either during the thrusting part or the knotting part?
More so than usually?
The bowel is very thin and he might have scratch something. You should always be cautious about internal bleeding. If you have blood in your stool you should get yourself checked up. Just say you were a little rough with yourself using a dildo.

Surprisingly, no, at least not with the last couple of times where I had that bleeding from the thrusts, only started to feel the blood at a certain point, so I was thinking maybe it could be an injury that I got at some point from having sex with that same dog.

That first time with the knot my only problem was that I was not ready for it to inflate (no pain durimg the entry or thrusting), so I ended up pulling out preeetty painfully, but that only caused me to be sore in the rim area, absolutely 0 bleeding.

I dont think at any point I've really been in a huge pain during sex, I would only say a little bit from the roughness, but definitively not enough to match the bleeding.

A cyst or hemorrhoid (if you have them) might have ruptured. Something around the anal opening might also have tore when you removed him while inflated (don't do that, let him shrink).

I would suggest you give yourself time to heal, and see if the bleeding don't return. No sex for a couple of weeks. Water based lube or prepp yourself good before its "cuddling" time.

Alright, thanks! I was thinking on taking some time in case it was an old injury that could take more time to heal since its on the inside, plus when using my toy I've realized that I do need to move it carefully as to not hit a wall roughly, so probably that thrusting and the fact that its a bone and not silicone is what made me bleed while my toy is safe.

And yeah, water based lube is always my first option, really useful.

Hi there ! even though i have not any experience into this yet, from what i've learnt through years or talking with people around the world i'd suggest you to use some object at first to check the angle. Dogs are pretty much unstable depending on the person's height, and they have the "habit" of always perform upward thrusts (that famous 45 degree angle up thrust), so since you're doing it anal i'd suggest you to do the "opposite" to the usual female guide where they keep and keep saying to raise the bottom up as much possible to guarantee a good angle of entry, and try to adjust your torso up slightly to align your anal entrance, and even, try to make it "go down" a little from the "full horizontal" angle

Back