Pizza delivery! But, you have no clothes on...

The doorbell rings. There's your pizza delivery at the door, but you have no clothes on.
Women and men: To what extent do you cover yourself before answering the door? A few days ago, I ordered pizza. I'd forgotten to put on clothes for the pending delivery. If you don't wear clothes, it feels very normal and can be easily forgotten in some cases.
I remembered right about when I started opening the door. Oh well...no big deal. I do get turned on showing my body, so...

I answered the door and nicely greeted the delivery guy, somewhere between 18 and 19yo, and he almost dropped my pizza. His mouth was open and his eyes were wide open. He said, "Oh...uh...pizza? I think?"
I smiled. "You think you have a pizza?"
His eyes were all over me. "Yes...pizza...I have..."
"Very good!" I took the pizza, set it aside and pressed against him on the porch, my breasts against his chest, my erect nipples against his shirt.
I told him, "I think next time, you'll get here a little quicker, right?"
He said, "Uh...yes...yes ma'am...I...think I will..."
I got way too close to his mouth and said softly, "I pretty sure you will....I think you'll come pretty fast, actually."
"Yes! Yes I will!"
I gave him a good tip. He thanked me, backed away from me and off he went.

So, folks, if your doorbell rings and you're wearing no clothes or not enough, to what extent do you cover yourself?
Do you feel the same excitement exposing yourself to people that you don't find attractive? The idea of leaving the windows open or answering the door excites us, but not at our home. We are surrounded by people we don't care for much and most are older and retired.

Lol I just got flashed at work a couple minutes ago. Working in this cabin resort area and driving by one of the mini cabins I looked to my left and a woman had opened the bathroom window and was standing in front of it like she had just stepped out of the shower. By the time I realized it I would have backed up to get the full view and figured that would seem creepy lol.
Very cool...I guess she heard you coming down the road and decided, "why not." Nice!

Do you feel the same excitement exposing yourself to people that you don't find attractive? The idea of leaving the windows open or answering the door excites us, but not at our home. We are surrounded by people we don't care for much and most are older and retired.
It makes no difference whether they are attractive or not...it still turns me on to be seen, no matter what. Just in public, it's never a ploy to seduce them. Answering the door like that is also never a ploy to make anyone want to come in and have raucous sex with me. It's just a natural thing. Nothing more. NOW, if she happens to be amazingly hot, then a different set of opportunities have arisen.

My ex and I fantasized about this a lot. We eventually tried it. The “towel drop” the first time or two. Eventually she answered the door in nothing but fishnets and offered the delivery guy a special tip. He quickly accepted and she sucked his cock in the entryway. It was unbelievably hot!
Oh, NICE! Thanks for your comment!

I've see a ton of videos on the net about the pizza delivery challenge, women answering door naked. Maybe some ladies here could bless us with these type of videos, teasing the pizza boy or girl?
I didn't know about those videos...if they were F/F, I'd be very interested. Thank-you!

Apparently there are some sights to see as a delivery person! Some folks turn up at the door in all manner of attire and undress!
Personally I try to have more respect for who so ever graces my door. I'm not big into exhibitionism so personally don't go nude, but am happy enough to wrap a towel around my waist irrespective of who comes to the door! I remember one time I did have a towel on in my hotel room and room service appeared. She was a very slight attractive girl, and from where she stood I must have looked nude. She smiled sweetly and didn't seem phased one bit. When I stood to sign for it she blushed and started to giggle at her assumption as she left, but I thought it was cute and quite cool how she handled her misassumption.

The doorbell rings. There's your pizza delivery at the door, but you have no clothes on.
Women and men: To what extent do you cover yourself before answering the door? A few days ago, I ordered pizza. I'd forgotten to put on clothes for the pending delivery. If you don't wear clothes, it feels very normal and can be easily forgotten in some cases.
I remembered right about when I started opening the door. Oh well...no big deal. I do get turned on showing my body, so...

I answered the door and nicely greeted the delivery guy, somewhere between 18 and 19yo, and he almost dropped my pizza. His mouth was open and his eyes were wide open. He said, "Oh...uh...pizza? I think?"
I smiled. "You think you have a pizza?"
His eyes were all over me. "Yes...pizza...I have..."
"Very good!" I took the pizza, set it aside and pressed against him on the porch, my breasts against his chest, my erect nipples against his shirt.
I told him, "I think next time, you'll get here a little quicker, right?"
He said, "Uh...yes...yes ma'am...I...think I will..."
I got way too close to his mouth and said softly, "I pretty sure you will....I think you'll come pretty fast, actually."
"Yes! Yes I will!"
I gave him a good tip. He thanked me, backed away from me and off he went.

So, folks, if your doorbell rings and you're wearing no clothes or not enough, to what extent do you cover yourself?
Well, we don't get pizza delivery out where I live, however I suspect being a guy that if I were to open the door naked I would likely get the cops called on me. Women can get away with things that men cannot.

Well, we don't get pizza delivery out where I live, however I suspect being a guy that if I were to open the door naked I would likely get the cops called on me. Women can get away with things that men cannot.
I'll admit to being able to get away with lots of things a man cannot. While a man has nothing I need to see, (no offense) I don't consider that fair at ALL. A man answering me at the door like that would surprise me, but not rattle me. I'm too far along in my sexual journey for it too have that effect on me.

Apparently there are some sights to see as a delivery person! Some folks turn up at the door in all manner of attire and undress!
Personally I try to have more respect for who so ever graces my door. I'm not big into exhibitionism so personally don't go nude, but am happy enough to wrap a towel around my waist irrespective of who comes to the door! I remember one time I did have a towel on in my hotel room and room service appeared. She was a very slight attractive girl, and from where she stood I must have looked nude. She smiled sweetly and didn't seem phased one bit. When I stood to sign for it she blushed and started to giggle at her assumption as she left, but I thought it was cute and quite cool how she handled her misassumption.
Yes, I have really enjoyed the stories brought forth on this thread!
I believe your room service girl has actually seen a lot of things; probably people wearing less than you were, but I'll bet she enjoyed
her brief encounter with you. Very cute situation. Thank-you for sharing it!

Have I answered the door naked before? Yes, but it's extremely rare. I got one of those fancy doorbell cameras so I can answer without actually being seen. If I do have to open the door, I'll usually throw on a robe first.
Depending upon who is there, that is probably a good idea. One thing about those cameras, though...they eradicate your ability to ever claim you didn't know who was there.

I don't know if I could. I'll be too scared ill get carried away and end up doing something ill regret
You're very aware of yourself for knowing that. I applaud that. That fear is the "safe" part of your brain weighing possible consequences and advising you not to do it. While I'm sure NOT advocating this for everyone in every situation, not by a long shot, some of our greatest excitements have arisen from sliding a few toes outside our comfort zone. Still, you have to decide what's best for you.

The Domme of tonights woman had her do that during the meeting and greet. Some of the others turned up and had to wait while she gave the delivery guy a tip.

Back