Paw-fetish/paw-sucking anyone?

Was wondering if anyone else was into this. So I live with my sister and her black male lab/collie(maybe?)mix. The dog is fixed. Long story short, practically nothing sexual happens; not only due to him being fixed, but he act uncomfortable with touching his sheath or anus. So all I ever can do (when it's just us two) is hug him, maybe nude, and get off on feeling his body and telling him how beautiful he is (he should be reminded frequently)

So about the paws; I've put his paws to my face before and enjoyed the feeling. Last night, however, was a little better. I invited him to sleep in my bed, I was inebriated, I layed somewhat sideways in the bed in attempt to be close to the spot he chose to sleep in, and his hind feet were pretty close to my face. Apparently I started sniffing and licking at those back paws while barely concious in a sleep/drunk state. But as I started waking and sobering, I got more into it. I put each of the pads in my mouth one at a time; the center pad, and the little toe-pads. I ran my tongue all into the gaps in between the pads and toes as deep as I possibly could. I wanted to taste every inch. I then took each toe (not just the pad) and suckled each one individually. I'm pretty sure i covered every inch of his foot, and doubt he's given his own feet such a thorough slobbering. After all that, I did the same thing to the other hind paw. He seemed to be sleeping or half asleep, and might not let me do this again if fully awake.

Ok, short version of this post: has anyone else got into pawplay orally like this? And are there any videos of such thing? Because i can't find any. And are there any potential health risks? During the process, I started thinking about how he runs around the front yard, and was unsure if I could get sick from something. So I kind of stopped swallowing my spit and just let it seep into his paw; then when I was done, I used mouthwash. Needless to say, his paws were pretty wet afterward.

That's such a hot story!
I have quite a paw fetish myself. Love the smell and the shape of K9 paws!

I usually try and make dogs give me pawjobs using their front paws by placing the pawpads on my cock and move them up-and-down on my cocks like they are masturbating me. Got a few pretty intense orgasms doing that!

That's such a hot story!

I usually try and make dogs give me pawjobs using their front paws by placing the pawpads on my cock and move them up-and-down on my cocks like they are masturbating me. Got a few pretty intense orgasms doing that!
Cumming on paws is fun.

Wow thats an awesome experience! I do have a minor paw fetish if I am to be honest with myself. All those things you did sounded really hot haha. As for health, I think you might've answered your own question. Think about where your dog has stepped, and now think about licking all of those places. I would suggest possibly trying to clean your dogs paws before attempting that again. Now's not a good time to get sick. But once cleaned I see no potential risks. Unless he decides to kick you in the mouth cause that might hurt :LOL:

Paws are just the absolute cutest thing. I can't even pin point as to why... because honestly everything about paws makes them amazins.

I love how they also smell like fritos :3

Paws are just the absolute cutest thing. I can't even pin point as to why... because honestly everything about paws makes them amazins.

I love how they also smell like fritos :3

Yup...no idea why, but they definitely smell like fritos, and that's awesome.

That's such a hot story!

Amazing. If you ever get to do that again please try and film or take some pictures. ?

Was wondering if anyone else was into this. So I live with my sister and her black male lab/collie(maybe?)mix. The dog is fixed. Long story short, practically nothing sexual happens; not only due to him being fixed, but he act uncomfortable with touching his sheath or anus. So all I ever can do (when it's just us two) is hug him, maybe nude, and get off on feeling his body and telling him how beautiful he is (he should be reminded frequently)

So about the paws; I've put his paws to my face before and enjoyed the feeling. Last night, however, was a little better. I invited him to sleep in my bed, I was inebriated, I layed somewhat sideways in the bed in attempt to be close to the spot he chose to sleep in, and his hind feet were pretty close to my face. Apparently I started sniffing and licking at those back paws while barely concious in a sleep/drunk state. But as I started waking and sobering, I got more into it. I put each of the pads in my mouth one at a time; the center pad, and the little toe-pads. I ran my tongue all into the gaps in between the pads and toes as deep as I possibly could. I wanted to taste every inch. I then took each toe (not just the pad) and suckled each one individually. I'm pretty sure i covered every inch of his foot, and doubt he's given his own feet such a thorough slobbering. After all that, I did the same thing to the other hind paw. He seemed to be sleeping or half asleep, and might not let me do this again if fully awake.

Ok, short version of this post: has anyone else got into pawplay orally like this? And are there any videos of such thing? Because i can't find any. And are there any potential health risks? During the process, I started thinking about how he runs around the front yard, and was unsure if I could get sick from something. So I kind of stopped swallowing my spit and just let it seep into his paw; then when I was done, I used mouthwash. Needless to say, his paws were pretty wet afterward.
Super hot story. I have licked dog paws. Sniffing and licking between his toes was an intense experience. I used to cum on his paws too.

Back