Opposite sex

Go on as many social media sites as I can think of, post a couple pictures and wait for the wave of creepy DMs.

IDK I've always been curious as to how many a woman actually gets or if it's purely based on looks. I've gotten creepy DMs before sure, but not anywhere in the ball park of what female friends have told me, or I've read from others.

Do small jumps infromt of a mirror without a bra on... Not a sexual thing it just helps me gage if having tits is gonna get annoying or not

Id fuck my husband!
Id peg him so hard and make him suck my cock!
Id be so dominant for those 3 days!
Payback IS a bitch….with a dick! Would love to be your hubby for those 3 days

Wait … so like is it just me with a cock? Sans breasts too??
Or is it like a filter that swaps sexes so I look and sound like a dude?

Either way I would first hide under the covers and freak out.

But now I'm wondering exactly how different is it from a strap-on :husky_eyeroll:. Cuz that feels like when you try to paint with your mouth :husky_nervous:

Last edited:
Would be amazing to PM people and get answer (unwanted dickpics are arriving anyhow o_O)
You want some unwanted pussy pics instead? 🤔

OnTopic:
I would try and see what the fuzz is about. If I changed brains/body with my SO, I would definitely F "myself" and find out if the words spoken about how nice I feel are true or not.

You want some unwanted pussy pics instead? 🤔
If I say yes then how are they unwanted
That's some Faustian trickery MrsSemon, I'd expect nothing less from a Demon😈

I assume by brains you mean like some Freaky Friday situation. I don't think I could be so bold as to look the gift horse in the mouth because what if you found out they were just words…

This whole question feels very much like the ship of Theseus tbh

If I say yes then how are they unwanted
That's some Faustian trickery MrsSemon, I'd expect nothing less from a Demon😈
As he have not replied, we can assume that he did not fall in my little trap.
I assume by brains you mean like some Freaky Friday situation. I don't think I could be so bold as to look the gift horse in the mouth because what if you found out they were just words…

This whole question feels very much like the ship of Theseus tbh
Some Freaky Friday situation was what I had in mind, pun intended.
And if I found out they were just words, I would know that he is a lying SoB, and take actions. If he was speaking the truth, I guess I would have a nice time.
And I would go to the grocery shop the last day and open lids until they throw me out.

Find out how wonderful it feels to have a cock in my pussy, ass and mouth at the same time. I love being split roasted and know it would be absolutely fantastic, if I were a female, to have all three holes fucked at the same time

Back