Opposite sex

Well, can’t say it wouldn’t be a shock. However can’t say it wouldn’t be interesting as well.
Back to back orgasims? Hmmm?
I’m sure my boy would definitely come handy

Well first thing after my panic is I’d look in the mirror and see what I looked like. Than I’d probably finger my clit. Than I’d probably see if I could find a woman to have sex with. That is assuming I knew it would just be three days because I’d probably still retain my heterosexual thoughts of a male. I’d also have to explore this so I’d know what you ladies actually felt physically although I won’t have the time to establish the bond many of you have.

Give my dog the female attention I can't seem to find him otherwise. Stud needs a gf... a human gf.

The first thing I would do is be scared and confused. The second thing would do is check myself out and masturbate 😅
I would also like to flirt and tease.

If you woke up as the opposite sex and had to stay that way for 3 days what is the first thy you would do
If I woke up as female, first thing I would do is go let one of my stallions fuck my pussy. Second thing I would do is let one of my other stallions fuck me in the pussy. Third thing,,,,!!!! You can see how this would go.

Good grief i would play with my self til i got sore..then play some more!
Rest for a little bit, then try find me a woman so i could feel how the other end feels like.
I would love to know how a guy feels while having sex, but If I woke up as a male the first thing i would do is run to the toilet and pee standing to see just how hard it is to hit the bowl lol.

I would love to know how a guy feels while having sex, but If I woke up as a male the first thing i would do is run to the toilet and pee standing to see just how hard it is to hit the bowl lol.
It's:
1. Harder than it looks.
2. Something we practise every day, so there's no excuse to get it wrong.

The first thing I would do is stand at the toilet bowl and find out why it is so hard for a guy to miss that bloody big target, then try out some of the corny pick up lines that have been used on me, on as many other women as possible to actually see if they work lol.

The first thing I would do is stand at the toilet bowl and find out why it is so hard for a guy to miss that bloody big target, then try out some of the corny pick up lines that have been used on me, on as many other women as possible to actually see if they work lol.
Iff it whas a continuous pressure from the bladder it would be easier to do 😂.

https://youtu.be/bLJU9Z5Z78Y

As a example 😂

Try to wear out my pussy "grins". I have always been envious of the number of orgasms women can have. Soooo, I would just have at it.

Back