Opposite sex

Assuming I would transform BACK into an anatomically correct male, I'd dare the risk of becoming pregnant while having unprotected sex (disease-free of course) with several males, feeling them cum deep inside of me.

Thoroughly explore my body with my partner who is bi but can't stand most women to be in a relationship with one. and then ask to switch back every 3 days.

I would love to know how a guy feels while having sex, but If I woke up as a male the first thing i would do is run to the toilet and pee standing to see just how hard it is to hit the bowl lol.
No you can't do it then you have to wait till after you have sex then falling asleep and then waking up to go pee and seeing how hard it is to hit the bowl

let a dog eat me out!!
ive always wanted to know what it feels like to get a deep licking in your pussy from a big dog tongue
i could imagine spending all three days just enjoying that

well I would be confused...then check myself in the mirror...take some pics so I have them for later...then call myself in sick for the workdays and I guess I'd try out how everything feels and decide if I liked it or not...and then would see 😋

1) Demand a 66.67% raise (40% less means a 67% increase to equality)
2) Feel entitled to it and compensatory back-pay
3) Only speak to women I thought were fuckable,
4) Drop what I thought were subtle, coy sexual references around any woman I thought fuckable,
5) Use my huge pay increase to hire three hookers a day for three days to fuck me
a) on my terms and on my schedule
b) without the pretense I was actually interested in friendship, just benefits.

Hmm, yes, I just blushed, turned white, and then covered myself in the first hours, besides, if I didn't know how long it was, I would try to understand all the feelings of women from life in everything, but here 3 days is definitely not enough, but if I knew that only 3 days, then the first one definitely walked around the city feeling like a woman,well, for 2-3 I would find myself partners for sex without borders, men are always interested in what a woman is experiencing

Back