Northwestern Zoophilia Study & Survey - Phase 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is an interesting lack of separation between "attracted TO" and "aroused BY" in this survey. Maybe something to keep in mind for future iterations.

yeah it was a quite interesting survey, though i need to agree there are many species that were missing in the preference section so I had to gather those and rate them at the same level.

Even though there were a few gender related moments that were annoying, I actually liked completing this survey! It actually helped me feel slightly less foggy about myself. 💛

These question do not give answer for " not applied " if you are woman. Alot of question say thing like " Do you find youself aroused by dressing like a woman "

Well...uhhh, consider I do this every day should be " Does not apply "

Thank you all to those who were selected to partake in the Phase 1 of this survey.

Now the survey will opened up to the Zooville General population. Guests cannot see this link, only registered users can see this post and reply back.

-If you are going to share this survey on social media, please link to the thread and not the survey directly. This way they have to signup for ZV and atleast might delay any possible attacks on the survey.

Best regards,

ZT

I answered all of the the survey questions. I would never think to share this with anyone outside of this platform.

Anything come of this yet? Any idea when we might see something?

Is this study still ongoing? Or are all the data collected already? I would love to read the actual finished research paper if it's possible. Wondering what methodology they are using to conduct the study as well :) sorry, nerdgasm

I filled out the survey. I’m definitely a big supporter of surveys and always willing to help!
Would love to read the results soon, hopefully they’ll be posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back