Newly-minted beast enthusiast looking for friends/mentors!

Iā€™m a 24yo girl who has fantasized about mating with animals (esp. dogs) for quite a while now, but up until recently these feelings are something Iā€™ve tried to suppress/ ignore bc they seemed immoral. This changed just recently, after a link on red dit led me to an video of a mature woman getting bred HARD by her large k9.. I had the most intense hands-free orgasm of my life within seconds. This led me down an internet rabbit hole that included manyy more vids but also (and maybe more importantly) led me to this forum where I was shocked to see such a supportive community of like-minded people! So glad to have found you all :) In the few days since Iā€™ve allowed myself to start enjoying these desires, Iā€™ve already come across a couple specific fascinations!! Only been dabbling with vids (I donā€™t think Iā€™m anywhere near ready to actually be bred..) and I REALLY like dog vids where the pup has a really good relationship with its owner. I love hearing lots of ā€œthatā€™s such a good boyā€ and seeing the dog get lovins before/during/after he primally mates šŸ˜ Itā€™s sooo much hotter for me when I can see that the animal is actually enjoying it, also love seeing dogs enthusiastically eat pussy, ooh and puppies nursing on human breasts where the person is moaning and reallyyy enjoying it!! Wish more vids showed the pups actually knotting/ cumming while inside their human! Iā€™d love to find a vid where the pooch is super vocal in his enjoyment (howling, growling, groaning, etc.) Aside from dog vids, Iā€™ve been cumming super hard to ones where thereā€™s women being coached by someone off cam on how to take horse cock (also ones where theyā€™re being instructed on how to mate w their dog for the very first time šŸ¤¤) A genre that I really didnā€™t expect to like, but then discovered the contrary, is pig breeding vids.. pigs themselves donā€™t turn me on, but the way their cocks work has gotten me INSANELY turned on!?! The way they thrust and turn inside, I keep imagining how itā€™d feel to have that squirming, seeking corkscrew make contact with my pussy for the first time, slithering right in.. fuck Iā€™m so turned on!! Before I go relieve myself, hereā€™s a quick invitation for anyone with like interest to follow/ message/ invite me to your groups please!! Letā€™s be friends :) Also, anyone with a bit of irl experience who could help me navigate being such a newbie at this would be greatly appreciated btw!
PS: fav fantasy breeds to mate? i think mine would be a wolf-dog who is fiercely protective of me, a big handsome golden retriever, maybe a german shepherd? ooh or a border collie <3 big dogs for sureeee
Welcome!

Iā€™m a 24yo girl who has fantasized about mating with animals (esp. dogs) for quite a while now, but up until recently these feelings are something Iā€™ve tried to suppress/ ignore bc they seemed immoral. This changed just recently, after a link on red dit led me to an video of a mature woman getting bred HARD by her large k9.. I had the most intense hands-free orgasm of my life within seconds. This led me down an internet rabbit hole that included manyy more vids but also (and maybe more importantly) led me to this forum where I was shocked to see such a supportive community of like-minded people! So glad to have found you all :) In the few days since Iā€™ve allowed myself to start enjoying these desires, Iā€™ve already come across a couple specific fascinations!! Only been dabbling with vids (I donā€™t think Iā€™m anywhere near ready to actually be bred..) and I REALLY like dog vids where the pup has a really good relationship with its owner. I love hearing lots of ā€œthatā€™s such a good boyā€ and seeing the dog get lovins before/during/after he primally mates šŸ˜ Itā€™s sooo much hotter for me when I can see that the animal is actually enjoying it, also love seeing dogs enthusiastically eat pussy, ooh and puppies nursing on human breasts where the person is moaning and reallyyy enjoying it!! Wish more vids showed the pups actually knotting/ cumming while inside their human! Iā€™d love to find a vid where the pooch is super vocal in his enjoyment (howling, growling, groaning, etc.) Aside from dog vids, Iā€™ve been cumming super hard to ones where thereā€™s women being coached by someone off cam on how to take horse cock (also ones where theyā€™re being instructed on how to mate w their dog for the very first time šŸ¤¤) A genre that I really didnā€™t expect to like, but then discovered the contrary, is pig breeding vids.. pigs themselves donā€™t turn me on, but the way their cocks work has gotten me INSANELY turned on!?! The way they thrust and turn inside, I keep imagining how itā€™d feel to have that squirming, seeking corkscrew make contact with my pussy for the first time, slithering right in.. fuck Iā€™m so turned on!! Before I go relieve myself, hereā€™s a quick invitation for anyone with like interest to follow/ message/ invite me to your groups please!! Letā€™s be friends :) Also, anyone with a bit of irl experience who could help me navigate being such a newbie at this would be greatly appreciated btw!
PS: fav fantasy breeds to mate? i think mine would be a wolf-dog who is fiercely protective of me, a big handsome golden retriever, maybe a german shepherd? ooh or a border collie <3 big dogs for sureeee

Welcome ! and it's nice to read someone who's that enthusiastic over joining here. This is your place then. Hope you'll enjoy it, i do have some experience so if you wanna talk about them i'd gladly tell you, or well you can read some of my posts where i do explain some. Hope to see you here more often and enjoy the ride !

Hi I hope you get the chance and stay with all your life unlike me who stopped and thought about daily for 20 yrs..lifes to short with Covid

šŸ˜˜

Welcome! That's a hell of a lot of passion in your words there. :D I completely get you when it comes to pigs, how they just don't stop cumming.
Also a fantasy breed? I'm not too sure, but the idea of being handled by a warewolf makes me float. Hope you enjoy your time here as I have.

Back