Newly-minted beast enthusiast looking for friends/mentors!

noperson69

Tourist
I’m a 24yo girl who has fantasized about mating with animals (esp. dogs) for quite a while now, but up until recently these feelings are something I’ve tried to suppress/ ignore bc they seemed immoral. This changed just recently, after a link on red dit led me to an video of a mature woman getting bred HARD by her large k9.. I had the most intense hands-free orgasm of my life within seconds. This led me down an internet rabbit hole that included manyy more vids but also (and maybe more importantly) led me to this forum where I was shocked to see such a supportive community of like-minded people! So glad to have found you all :) In the few days since I’ve allowed myself to start enjoying these desires, I’ve already come across a couple specific fascinations!! Only been dabbling with vids (I don’t think I’m anywhere near ready to actually be bred..) and I REALLY like dog vids where the pup has a really good relationship with its owner. I love hearing lots of “that’s such a good boy” and seeing the dog get lovins before/during/after he primally mates 😍 It’s sooo much hotter for me when I can see that the animal is actually enjoying it, also love seeing dogs enthusiastically eat pussy, ooh and puppies nursing on human breasts where the person is moaning and reallyyy enjoying it!! Wish more vids showed the pups actually knotting/ cumming while inside their human! I’d love to find a vid where the pooch is super vocal in his enjoyment (howling, growling, groaning, etc.) Aside from dog vids, I’ve been cumming super hard to ones where there’s women being coached by someone off cam on how to take horse cock (also ones where they’re being instructed on how to mate w their dog for the very first time 🤤) A genre that I really didn’t expect to like, but then discovered the contrary, is pig breeding vids.. pigs themselves don’t turn me on, but the way their cocks work has gotten me INSANELY turned on!?! The way they thrust and turn inside, I keep imagining how it’d feel to have that squirming, seeking corkscrew make contact with my pussy for the first time, slithering right in.. fuck I’m so turned on!! Before I go relieve myself, here’s a quick invitation for anyone with like interest to follow/ message/ invite me to your groups please!! Let’s be friends :) Also, anyone with a bit of irl experience who could help me navigate being such a newbie at this would be greatly appreciated btw!
PS: fav fantasy breeds to mate? i think mine would be a wolf-dog who is fiercely protective of me, a big handsome golden retriever, maybe a german shepherd? ooh or a border collie <3 big dogs for sureeee

i’ve long fantasized about finding a girl around my age, or an older/ more mature man, who is equally enthusiastic and more experienced in these interest of mine, who could take me under their wing and coach me through my firsts. having someone there to literally hold my hand through such an emotionally and physically intense experience, in addition to being insanely hot, seems like i’d be invaluable to my enjoyment of such an act, and it’d make me feel so much more safe and comfy! if i could, i’d want my first to be with a human-pup pairing that already has a well established bond, and plenty of prior experience with mating together. the idea of someone getting intense sexual satisfaction, from watching the dog they love most, find pleasure deep inside my cunt.. insane 🤯 if anyone has a really strong bond with their animal mate, please tell me more about your relationship!!

Very hot introduction, and I think you found the right spot to explore and expand on your desires. There's all walks of life here, mainly spectating, but a healthy number of owners and enthusiasts that indulge in exactly what you described.

Developing that relationship with somone else into the game is tough but very exciting. I was brought into it from an ex. She played with her family pet very young (single digits) and always had the desire to be bred by puppies but never hinted at it for years. Our mutual friends, a lesbian couple in Nashville, openly told us about their sexual adventures with their German Shepard, of which my ex was insanely turned on over. We talked about it, fantasised about, but never seriously planned to try it.

That all changed clearly...

Welcome. I hope you have fun enjoy yourself take that big step and enjoy that as well. Please have fun and don’t hesitate to talk.

Welcome to the zoo. I cannot answer much about dogs, but I can about horses if you have questions.
Thanks! I guess I’ve always assumed that people either do or don’t have the anatomy necessary to handle taking a horse.. meaning most bodies can only be trained to take so much more than their “natural” capacity before they max out? ie. the way I’ve been trying to experience being fisted since like 2015 and, despite countless long, well-prepped attempts, still haven’t been able to accomplish 😅 .. Wondering if there’s some truth to this assumption though? Have you ever met someone so tight that you felt it’d be unsafe to let them try to take a horse, like full-stop?

Thanks! I guess I’ve always assumed that people either do or don’t have the anatomy necessary to handle taking a horse.. meaning most bodies can only be trained to take so much more than their “natural” capacity before they max out? ie. the way I’ve been trying to experience being fisted since like 2015 and, despite countless long, well-prepped attempts, still haven’t been able to accomplish 😅 .. Wondering if there’s some truth to this assumption though? Have you ever met someone so tight that you felt it’d be unsafe to let them try to take a horse, like full-stop?
Vaginally no. I woman is capable of pushing a baby through her vagina. A baby is bigger than the size of a stallion's flare.
You just need the right person helping you stretch and train.

Rectally, I suppose it would be possible to have someone that cannot take a stallion rectally, but even that I find unlikely. Take me for example. I am a guy with a very small pelvic opening. Only 2.4 inches te be exact, while the average stallion has a flare of 4 to 5 inches. It does not effect me being able to take a stallion rectally however. The reason being, the stallion flare while inside. My pelvic opening only has to be big enough to let his unflared penis in, once he is in my rectum he then flares. Once that happens he and I are hooked together. After he cums, he loses his flare and pulls out.
My rectum inside is completely capable of accepting my stallions with a 5 inch flare.
I did have to do a lot of rectal stretching and training first using inflatable dildos, but even the stretching was fun.

The problem with horses is that they're strong enough to tear you up inside if they decide to thrust hard. Look up the case of "Mr. Hands" in Enumclaw, Washington -- the media pile-on from him dying from horsecock-related injuries is part of what got so many laws prohibiting bestiality passed in the last couple of decades. Washington used to be very zoo-friendly; I remember reading a Seattle Times article profiling a guy who was "dating" his dog, and knew a couple of zoophiles there. Now? Get caught, go to prison, and they'll kill your animals while they're at it.

Also, really depends on the horse. The miniature ones are probably small enough, but a big draft horse like a Percheron or a Clydesdale? Not so much.

Disclaimer: zero horse experience, just dogs.

Welcome to my favorite place for animal lovers. Older man with 40+ years of K9 experience willing to chat about it and other subjects if you want.

Vaginally no. I woman is capable of pushing a baby through her vagina. A baby is bigger than the size of a stallion's flare.
You just need the right person helping you stretch and train.

Rectally, I suppose it would be possible to have someone that cannot take a stallion rectally, but even that I find unlikely. Take me for example. I am a guy with a very small pelvic opening. Only 2.4 inches te be exact, while the average stallion has a flare of 4 to 5 inches. It does not effect me being able to take a stallion rectally however. The reason being, the stallion flare while inside. My pelvic opening only has to be big enough to let his unflared penis in, once he is in my rectum he then flares. Once that happens he and I are hooked together. After he cums, he loses his flare and pulls out.
My rectum inside is completely capable of accepting my stallions with a 5 inch flare.
I did have to do a lot of rectal stretching and training first using inflatable dildos, but even the stretching was fun.
Thanks for your answer!! That’s really good to know :) The way you describe being hooked is veryyy hot 💕

The problem with horses is that they're strong enough to tear you up inside if they decide to thrust hard. Look up the case of "Mr. Hands" in Enumclaw, Washington -- the media pile-on from him dying from horsecock-related injuries is part of what got so many laws prohibiting bestiality passed in the last couple of decades. Washington used to be very zoo-friendly; I remember reading a Seattle Times article profiling a guy who was "dating" his dog, and knew a couple of zoophiles there. Now? Get caught, go to prison, and they'll kill your animals while they're at it.

Also, really depends on the horse. The miniature ones are probably small enough, but a big draft horse like a Percheron or a Clydesdale? Not so much.

I… yepp 😳 I’d forgotten all about Mr. Hands, but now that you mention it, seeing that video so early on in my zoo fascination probably influenced my above assumption. Glad to see from axis-deer’s previous comment that it sounds like that horrid video is kind of a rare extreme..

Welcome to my favorite place for animal lovers. Older man with 40+ years of K9 experience willing to chat about it and other subjects if you want.
yesss i love hearing from people who’ve been at this longer than i’ve been alive!! experience is so sexy

I am extremely hooked to horse cock up the butt. Addicted would be the better term. LOL
I’ve had a male partner who loved taking my fist up his ass, I’ve always really enjoyed watching men experience prostate orgasms.. the more intense they are, the more i drool over them.. so you can imagine that men being pushed to orgasm by giant flared horse cock is pretty top tier for me 🤤

Several things I have to comment on here. First off, there is no place in the USA that is ZOO-FRIENDLY, only places that have not yet decided to address zoo legality.

I personally do not think things like MR. Hands dying is the reason other than it brought it into light that some ACTUALLY have sex with animals. With the guy dating his dog, people just thought "what a weirdo" but because SEX was not mentioned publicly, everyone would just pretend it was not happening. When Mr. Hands died from having sex with a horse, people could not deny or ignore that people are having sex with animals. At that point the christers had to start making MORE laws to control everyone's lives.

As to Mr. Hands himself. Based on what I have heard from people with first hand experience in that whole ordeal, it seems he reason he died is because he and his friends were drunk. Alcohol and sex with a stallions, especially a large stallion, don't mix.
Letting the stallion fully penetrate his rectum, past his recto/colol junction and into his colon uncontrolled because you are too drunk to control it, means a high possibility of perforation, which is of course what happened.
Now, that in of itself, is not necessarily a death sentence, IF you get medical attention right away. However, due to being drunk and everyone involved afraid of getting into legal trouble, Mr. Hands was not taken to the hospital until it was too late. Had they NOT been drunk, maybe they could have thought straight enough to take him to the hospital right away, and simply told the hospital that he just got over zealous with large dildo.

Me, when I let one of my stallions breed me. I hold their dick and control their depth until they flare. I don't let them go super deep like Mr. Hands and his friends did.

Now to the size of a stallion. A mini (which I have 3 but did not start with), yes it is easier to start with mini's especially for someone not stretched enough.
Now that said here is what most people do not know about stallions cock.
The Flare does not get hard as a rock like a dog's knot does. A stallion's flare on produces a certain amount of pressure. I can actually squeeze the flare and reduce the size of it with my hand, which means, when one flares inside you, he will only flare as big as your body allows. The real danger with a stallion, is him thrusting before he flares. If you use your hand to control his depth until he flares, you are not likely to get hurt.

German Shepards are a good breed to have other as a first or life long breeder, I found them easy to train "besides being nicely hung" a loyal breed and smart personally I like a lab Shepard mix. The most difficult but most liked by the ladies was my husky lol, I've got around 20 years experience with various dog breeds and different ladies, the guilt thing goes away after awhile with experience I noticed

German Shepards are a good breed to have other as a first or life long breeder, I found them easy to train "besides being nicely hung" a loyal breed and smart personally I like a lab Shepard mix. The most difficult but most liked by the ladies was my husky lol, I've got around 20 years experience with various dog breeds and different ladies, the guilt thing goes away after awhile with experience I noticed
One of the dogs I walk everyday is a Shepard/Husky mix. He can be very sweet, but his owner has never put any effort into his training and he can be be scary at times. He’s also scared of everything, which just makes for a dangerous combo ): I’m really good at reading his body language, so he’s never come close to hurting me on purpose.. but there have been enough close calls when someone walks up near us and I don’t see them in time to know that’d he’d def do some damage if he could. Also learned very early on that I can’t play with him bc he turns happy-aggressive fast. I think it’s such a shame his owner let such a beautiful and intelligent pup grow into an anxious reactive dog. He is still very pretty though, even as he’s getting up there in age 💕 And I do really enjoy walking him, it’s been an honor to get added to the very select few humans he trusts (for the most part at least 😅)

One of the dogs I walk everyday is a Shepard/Husky mix. He can be very sweet, but his owner has never put any effort into his training and he can be be scary at times. He’s also scared of everything, which just makes for a dangerous combo ): I’m really good at reading his body language, so he’s never come close to hurting me on purpose.. but there have been enough close calls when someone walks up near us and I don’t see them in time to know that’d he’d def do some damage if he could. Also learned very early on that I can’t play with him bc he turns happy-aggressive fast. I think it’s such a shame his owner let such a beautiful and intelligent pup grow into an anxious reactive dog. He is still very pretty though, even as he’s getting up there in age 💕 And I do really enjoy walking him, it’s been an honor to get added to the very select few humans he trusts (for the most part at least 😅)
That sucks cause they are beautiful dogs and well you can probably tell from his size what he could do 😏

Back