New Zoo testing the waters

VersVolf

Lurker
Hello all!
After finding this forum and reading a few posts I couldn't help but feel curious and interested in human x animal cross breeding.

I guess to start off, I watched a YouTube video condemning Zoo's and how there is even a Zoo podcast on YouTube called "Zooier Than Thou" or something like that.

On first impression, I had the common "Eww" reaction but after some listening I was actually curious about the care and advice they had about how to treat your pets romantically and consensually.

I've been a Furry for probably a solid 9-10 years now so I have seen and roleplayed every kink, including feral in some cases I suppose. But I would never had thought on actually trying Zoophilia in real life.

I'm not sure if I'm a basic bitch for this but I'd love to try something with a horse!
I don't want this in a pet standpoint, my main desire is sexual.

I don't know if that's already a red flag but keep in mind this is all talk right now.

Anyways I'm gonna read and research a few more posts and any advice for a soft-core Zoo Noob like me is appreciated.

Hello all!
After finding this forum and reading a few posts I couldn't help but feel curious and interested in human x animal cross breeding.

I guess to start off, I watched a YouTube video condemning Zoo's and how there is even a Zoo podcast on YouTube called "Zooier Than Thou" or something like that.

On first impression, I had the common "Eww" reaction but after some listening I was actually curious about the care and advice they had about how to treat your pets romantically and consensually.

I've been a Furry for probably a solid 9-10 years now so I have seen and roleplayed every kink, including feral in some cases I suppose. But I would never had thought on actually trying Zoophilia in real life.

I'm not sure if I'm a basic bitch for this but I'd love to try something with a horse!

I don't know if that's already a red flag but keep in mind this is all talk right now.

Anyways I'm gonna read and research a few more posts and any advice for a soft-core Zoo Noob like me is appreciated.
Welcome to the forum.
For the most part people here are good and encouraging.
And every single person has their own take on things, so don't worry too much. You are one of those unique individuals. You will find your way and learn some stuff and fap yourself raw - no doubt just like I did... and still do sometimes.

Have fun and play safe.

Hello all!

Welcome home 😊🙏🏻

If you find this weird, perhaps it is not for you. Think very carefully before taking irreversible steps. Read in the fact threads, learn...welcome

Welcome to the forum.
For the most part people here are good and encouraging.
And every single person has their own take on things, so don't worry too much. You are one of those unique individuals. You will find your way and learn some stuff and fap yourself raw - no doubt just like I did... and still do sometimes.

Have fun and play safe.
@Minxen Very sage advice, we are all different and have a different take on zoo things. Hope you are happily flapping. Lol

Hello all!

@VersVolf Welcome, Exploring and excitement, all part of discovering who we are, when it gets down to the nitty gritty it can be a hard school. Fantasy is easy compared to owning and loving horses, especially if it Is purely to experience what sex with a horse is like. Probably easier for a male on mare than stallion on female. Enjoy, stay safe and have fun, we only live once

Back