New to the site Female 26 years dog owner

Hi! I'm a 23 year old girl living in Nashville too! You have a handsome dog - very lucky! I've been dying to experience my first knot.
Hi..I'm just outside Bellevue with a 3 yr old Labradoodle. Love to make new friends...maybe have you help train him.. waiting to be allowed to pm. Get in touch💄🐶

Attachments

• IMG_20220303_174448879.jpg
    IMG_20220303_174448879.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 29
Introduction I'm a 26 year old girl currently reside in Tennessee I have been zoo active for almost 6 years

am the owner of two dogs, a Pitbull mix and a Gds boy.
I was super happy to see so many others with the same interest for dogs I've been lurking here for a little over a week now and am finally taking that first step and making a account and post.
I've been living in the shadows with my love of zoo, and was excited to find a community :oops:

View attachment 134486
Love to ya hes hott!!

Introduction I'm a 26 year old girl currently reside in Tennessee I have been zoo active for almost 6 years

I was super happy to see so many others with the same interest for dogs I've been lurking here for a little over a week now and am finally taking that first step and making a account and post.
I've been living in the shadows with my love of zoo, and was excited to find a community :oops:

View attachment 134486
Welcome

View attachment 134486
Beaituful!!

View attachment 134486
Welcome, Laura!

Back