New member!

Hello, I'm here for the first time! I have had a girlfriend for over 2 years who knows nothing about this! A while back, I had sex with my sister's dog for the first time, and then a second time that turned into me being knotted! It was amazing.. Anyway, last week I decided I would randomly give it a go again, and I asked my sister if I could walk her dog, which ended up in me being taken in my bedroom( no knot ) and about 4 days later, the day before yesterday, we went on a midnight walk in the woods, and we had sex about 4 times, and I tried my best to be knotted again, but it slipped out.. It was so close, I ended up playing with his knot, sucking him, and even deep throating him.. I swallowed some cummys too ;) now I want that knot again in me! He's a big dog mix breed, I would say he had about 8 inches, including the knot, but the knot is very big too.. I don't usually use things in my ass, so when we did it, It hurt to say the least, and I didn't look so great in the bath (little blood). if that's too much info. Anyway, I digress. I want this again and soon.. :) Just thought I'd share
The midnight walk happened during the storm btw

I made another accout yesterday and this is still me..

Hello, I'm here for the first time! I have had a girlfriend for over 2 years who knows nothing about this! A while back, I had sex with my sister's dog for the first time, and then a second time that turned into me being knotted! It was amazing.. Anyway, last week I decided I would randomly give it a go again, and I asked my sister if I could walk her dog, which ended up in me being taken in my bedroom( no knot ) and about 4 days later, the day before yesterday, we went on a midnight walk in the woods, and we had sex about 4 times, and I tried my best to be knotted again, but it slipped out.. It was so close, I ended up playing with his knot, sucking him, and even deep throating him.. I swallowed some cummys too ;) now I want that knot again in me! He's a big dog mix breed, I would say he had about 8 inches, including the knot, but the knot is very big too.. I don't usually use things in my ass, so when we did it, It hurt to say the least, and I didn't look so great in the bath (little blood). if that's too much info. Anyway, I digress. I want this again and soon.. :) Just thought I'd share

Multiple accounts are not permitted....youd better contact a mod pronto, because if the find you first you'll be banned

Hello and welcome to the community. Thanks for sharing a fun story to kick things off. Sex in the woods sounds super fun. Getting a knot to stay in can be pretty tough if your partner is quick to pull out because he wants another round of fucking. He may have just been too excited those times. Hopefully you’ll be able to get a good system going where he gets a few fucks in and then knot on the last go.

Hello and welcome to the community. Thanks for sharing a fun story to kick things off. Sex in the woods sounds super fun. Getting a knot to stay in can be pretty tough if your partner is quick to pull out because he wants another round of fucking. He may have just been too excited those times. Hopefully you’ll be able to get a good system going where he gets a few fucks in and then knot on the last go.
Yeah! I will have to try it again sooner ratrher than later, I still have mixed feelings about it all in all honesty :p

Yeah! I will have to try it again sooner ratrher than later, I still have mixed feelings about it all in all honesty :p
Taking a knot can be pretty painful if your partner is a puller or just too big for you. If/when you do plan on trying to take a knot, just be sure you got plenty of time/privacy and you got a plan for if he tries to pull out too soon. Anal training is definitely helpful too to make sure you can take some stretching.

Nope....if the @ doesnt get him, Theres not much you can do....Post six more times and log out....wait five or ten minutes and log back in....you should be able to dm at that point.

Taking a knot can be pretty painful if your partner is a puller or just too big for you. If/when you do plan on trying to take a knot, just be sure you got plenty of time/privacy and you got a plan for if he tries to pull out too soon. Anal training is definitely helpful too to make sure you can take some stretching.
I know you're probably right.. but the thought of taking it and not propering properly is kinda hot too, like not being ready and it destroying me haha

Hi

Back